INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC STOP teasing the poor kid!!! Don't you know how hard it is to type on mobile???
I wasn't teasing. Pictures are just funny

NEW YEARS HAUL.I DONT HAVE THE MONEY.BUT IF ENYONE WOULD DONATE A DOZEN OR SOMETHING.I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHAAPPYY AND GREAT FULL OF YOULL.:) :) :) :) :)
I knew what you meant chickens hawk. It was just fun to find a picture with that in it.
Do you know anyone around you with chickens, or would your parents look on Craigslist? I don't advertise eggs, but I have had people call me and ask if I had fertile eggs. I have given them away to people I thought would appreciate it, and if a young man called me and wanted some I would probably let them go
thumbsup.gif

BTW, I PMed with Sally this morning. She said she has a ton of PMs, and knows everyone is asking about her, but she doesn't feel up to reading them all right now.
She did say that she got some good news yesterday, and hopes to be going home soon
thumbsup.gif

This thread was locked for me for some time today(couldn't find it anywhere)... I haven't been on a few days, what happened?

And how is everyone?

Last edited:
Me too! I was having that problem!! but now it's fixed... couldn't find this thread anywhere, and the links were broken... I thought it had been removed!
th.gif

SC, of course, I was just kiddin.
wink.png

Me too! I was having that problem!! but now it's fixed... couldn't find this thread anywhere, and the links were broken... I thought it had been removed! :th

SC, of course, I was just kiddin. ;)

I checked my ovation when the thread was gone, it went down I big number from last night when I looked then. Now it's normal again. :confused: I wonder why it locked?

OK, so I'm going through the list and everyone that doesn't have comeplete info I'm asking here: AGAIN in your reply MAKE SURE you @ me!
The article I am referring to is the complete compillation of stuff from this thread, link found in the first post from this thread.
@slrose24 , 'bator type please
@kwhites634 , 'bator and eggs if currently hatching, thanks
@Cynthia12 , "bator type, thanks
@chicken hawk 33 , Bator type please and thanks
@hippiestink , Bator and eggs if currently hatching
@kguinness76 , bator type and eggs if currently hatching
@lisahefner , clarification on eggs being incubated, thanks
@Ren2014 , 'bator type needed
@FridayYet , bator type and current eggs setting, if you are.
@hereorthere , 'bator type and eggs setting if you are incubating now
@GreenRunner , 'bator type please
@tao chick , bator type and eggs setting, if applicable
@lazy gardener , just double checking that you really aren't incubating now??
@PhoredaBurds , are you setting eggs now?
@Bejammie , 'bator type please
annnd can't get anymore now, gotta go.
I'm at num. 25 now!

I wasn't teasing. Pictures are just funny

I knew what you meant chickens hawk. It was just fun to find a picture with that in it.
Do you know anyone around you with chickens, or would your parents look on Craigslist? I don't advertise eggs, but I have had people call me and ask if I had fertile eggs. I have given them away to people I thought would appreciate it, and if a young man called me and wanted some I would probably let them go :thumbsup
would u ship a dozen at no charge if I didn't have the money.No one around me has eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom