INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't see this thread in my posts. Hmmm...
idunno.gif

I think it is the site. It disappeared for me this morning. Also when I went to quote it showed a script mess before I began typing.

woot woot! Another "lego" divider! I guess you can tell we have kids. Hahaha. thanks for the well wishes everybody. I am very bummed about my check but I'm feeling better now that I've had some time. My spoise buried it under the peach tree for me. @Sally Sunshine I banded the chick you asked me to. The six left are doing faaaaabulous!
263a.png
@Bubbles12345 Incubator: Brinsea Mini Advance, Uglybator the Coolerbator Eggs:7 rir/auracauna will be going In for the NYD hatchalong
I love duplo blocks!!! Hahahahah!!!! I am afraid they will all look alike as to why I separated them.
What day is this? Noticing thick blood vessels like mine looked last night when I got them ready for lock down.
LL
See my eggs are all bluish hue and I did not see veining like that in any of them.......I hope they are okay!

NEW YEARS HAUL.I DONT HAVE THE MONEY.BUT IF ENYONE WOULD DONATE A DOZEN OR SOMETHING.I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHAAPPYY AND GREAT FULL OF YOULL.:) :) :) :) :)

I can't afford to ship but I'm assuming most everyone here would require a way to discuss this with your folks first. Start collecting your single eggs and take care of them for the hatch.

This thread was locked for me for some time today(couldn't find it anywhere)... I haven't been on a few days, what happened?

And how is everyone?

Last night, I started
smack.gif
ing the bejeezus out of Bubbles until she made me number one. Then the whole world fell apart
SC, of course, I was just kiddin.
wink.png

Don't say you're kiddin'. I'll take credit for everything
smack.gif

would u ship a dozen at no charge if I didn't have the money.No one around me has eggs.
I was trying to figure a way out, and then...

I can't afford to ship but I'm assuming most everyone here would require a way to discuss this with your folks first. Start collecting your single eggs and take care of them for the hatch.
I saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom