INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy

@Sally Sunshine have you had any success hatching an eggs thats been slightly damaged/cracked? My daughter opened the bator and the lid cracked two eggs. The pics are Ancona eggs set on saturday.

Good evening everyone. Just thought I'd hop on and give a quick update on my hatch. 24 out so far and 6 more pipped. 2 of them aren't doing anything though. 8 hours into day 21. Hoping everyone is hatched in the morning and I can get a good group photo. Hope everyone is well and has a great night!
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
oh good!!!
clap.gif

Quote: I dont know anything about them sorry ch blue is purdy

Ok Sally, let's try this again. Its been a long day
lau.gif

side view?

Here this one you can see better
side view to see them better>?
they look like fresh eggs yet so far what are you running?
Perhaps lower and candle from top again at day 10

wee.gif
highfive.gif
Phil!!!!!

@Sally Sunshine have you had any success hatching an eggs thats been slightly damaged/cracked? My daughter opened the bator and the lid cracked two eggs. The pics are Ancona eggs set on saturday.

awesome, They candle so nice dont they chaos? I throw them out when I crack them, others have hatched them so its your call

Washing, Cuticle, Sweating eggs post #63837 see bottom for fixin cracks

Hope u don't mind Sally but does anyone have any silkies forsale even chicks older silkies that don't lay as much or hatching eggs near McVeytown mourn Union or Lewistown please pm if if u have any thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom