INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone!
frow.gif
Morning
frow.gif

Hey, Mikey! Good morning
Morning
hugs.gif

Hi Benny,

My BF's dog is being put down tomorrow because the cancer that was in the back leg that we had taken off a few months ago has traveled to the hip of her other back leg and has cracked the hip joint in 3 places and she can no longer stand. She was walking fine the day before yesterday, and just collapsed crying in pain. That night we found out about the cancer in her hip. Two weeks ago we had found it in her lungs as well. She is 56.7 KG, so it's not easy to help stand/walk/relieve herself. She can't move or crawl without help, so we feel its in her best interests to let her go. But, that is a TOUGH decision to make....
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I'm sorry to hear that. I had to make the same decision for one of my dogs several years ago. It's never easy.
hugs.gif

My fight with cancer was the hardest fight of my life.....the(primitive) bone marrow transplant saved my life for that I am grateful.
I'm paying for it now.....but the pain and such that I'm going through is worth it getting to watch my children grow up and become such wonderful adults.
And meeting you all has been such a rewarding experience. Thank you...each and everyone of you for offering me a glimpse of your lives.
Phil it's been a pleasure getting to know you as well.

Mornnningggggg!!! There's city wide garage sales in some neighboring towns so the little man and I are headed out bright and early in a bit!!

Anyone need me to keep an eye out for anything??
1f60a.png

2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png

Mornnningggggg!!! There's city wide garage sales in some neighboring towns so the little man and I are headed out bright and early in a bit!!

Anyone need me to keep an eye out for anything??
1f60a.png

2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
Morning. I could use one of them metal feed trough you have as a brooder so if you come across one let me know
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom