INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fight with cancer was the hardest fight of my life.....the(primitive) bone marrow transplant saved my life for that I am grateful.
I'm paying for it now.....but the pain and such that I'm going through is worth it getting to watch my children grow up and become such wonderful adults.
And meeting you all has been such a rewarding experience. Thank you...each and everyone of you for offering me a glimpse of your lives.

hugs.gif
. So sorry.....
Thanks Phil....She is such a beautiful dog...I spent yesterday with her....she never moved from that spot....

She's cute....you have to do what is best for her.
It sounds to me like she has had a good life.
Cry it out if you can.....I've had a lot of dogs...all good in there own ways.....losing them always hurts.
I'll pray for you and her tonight....Phil

Last edited:
Cancer ocur in avery metazoan creatures from all kingdoms! Even trees have cancer! ( but they don't die from them! They do not make secindery tumors ( metastases) becous the cancer cells dont traven in the xylem and floem like in the blood vesicles) so your rooster can have cancer!

Hi Benny,

My BF's dog is being put down  tomorrow because the cancer that was in the back leg that we had taken off a few months ago has traveled to the hip of her other back leg and has cracked the hip joint in 3 places and she can no longer stand. She was walking fine the day before yesterday, and just collapsed crying in pain.  That night we found out about the cancer in her hip. Two weeks ago we had found it in her lungs as well.  She is 56.7 KG, so it's not easy to help stand/walk/relieve herself.  She can't move or crawl without help, so we feel its in her best interests to let her go.   But, that is a TOUGH decision to make....:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit  

Hi JM ! You wake up early!
I underseptend the toughness of the decision but you have to do it! This pain and loosing the ability to stend is not a life worth living for her!
Life sometimes S.....!

I underseptend the toughness of the decision but you have to do it! This pain and loosing the ability to stend is not a life worth living for her!
Life sometimes S.....!
Not wake up early, haven't gone to bed, it's 11:30 pm for me. After my daughter went to bed, I took my dog for a walk, now I'm trying to quiet down....lol

Life sometimes S.....!
And, yes, that is so true. The fact that animals do not live as long as we do, makes it a blessing and a curse to love them so much!

And, yes, that is so true.  The fact that animals do not live as long as we do, makes it a blessing and a curse to love them so much! 
true....but you can just love them while they are here....God give every living creatures a certain amount of time....always be thankful for today....because in truth today is all we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom