INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days you'll end up like me..... Collected 168 eggs at feeding time this evening not including duck eggs. Probably another 15-20 at lock up.

Got a bunch more Pullets that are hitting the 18 week mark that should start dumping anytime too. And another pen of Khaki Campbell's that I hatched on Nov 17th that will be added to the existing group that should start anytime.

I can only get dishnet...I've been unable to post Any pics for a few days...I got one out earlier but it was when I was in town and I used my 4G .

I can only get dishnet...I've been unable to post Any pics for a few days...I got one out earlier but it was when I was in town and I used my 4G .

I forgot about Dishnet...that's available, but Directv has better programs. Any satellite-dependent system is going to have problems in bad weather, so we usually record what we want to see.

Hello!! Can't wait to learn from y'all!!!
frow.gif

We have have dish network and they've been telling us that Internet is only a month away for 2 years now.
Directv used to be part of Hughes, but they became separate entities several years ago. DW keeps talking about upgrading to Hughesnet4, but if they can't guarantee better service than what we're getting from whatever they call Hughesnet4's forerunner, I don't see the point...why pay more for still-sorry service?

Most of it sounds good, but you nay have lost me at ghost pepper.

I cant stop adding eggs to the bator
barnie.gif
You act like that's a problem.
hu.gif

Quote: Very high winds went through last night and this morning. Those didn't get to you?

Quote:
ep.gif
You have those roll out nest boxes, not exactly certain what they are called?

Quote: p
I live 2 miles out of town, I'm at the very end of Time Warner Cable for my internet. Usually it's good but every once in a while the modem just stops working and needs swapped out. Much more frequent than it should.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom