INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for those that caught it this morning I was talking about our 3rd baby being due. We went back this afternoon for an ultrasound and it looks as though we are only measuring at around 9 weeks. However, there are 2 so lord willing we will be adding baby 3 and 4 come November time frame. Looks like I need to get some hatching in before I have to shut it down for a bit.
Wow, congrats!

this could be, they do that alot as youngsters   getting pecking order established

conduct?  others?  as in dealing with people not chicks????    your not right whites!!! lol

and what on my resume, addicted hatcher

OHHHHHH  HOLY CHIT NATHAN!!! how freaking exciting is that!!! do they run in the family!!!! TWINSSSSSSSS OMG@!!!! no way!!!!  I will take one lmao!!!!!

I am not sure I would need them right? lol

Yeah, I think you should host an incubation seminar! :thumbsup
(I want front row seating!)
Addicted hatcher is all you will need..... :D

Since the coop is finished I opened up the brooder that is in the coop today to let the chickens roam around. They went crazy and all started chest bumping each other I would have thought they were roosters except I bought them all as pullets. Are they just trying to show dominance over a new space?
Think about it: If you'd just been given access to more space, and didn't have hands to high-5 your buddies with, what would you do?
tongue.png

Quote: Me & the babies are doing great. They are really growing. Sorry I'm horrible about pictures unless they are outdoor shots. Won't be happening anytime soon. We got snow again last night
1f620.png
How are you doing beautiful?
Good news!!!! Im fine Lisa
hugs.gif

Quote: LMAO!!!! stop I will piddlesoon!!

@Sally Sunshine

No twins that I know of on my side. Wifes stepdad?? Has I think 3 generations of twins on his side including himself. She would kill me for saying that but gotta wonder lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom