INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to get out of here, too
Got to try to get the mower up on the trailer so I can take it to the dealer; it's got me beat, finally.
Chain hoist hooked the front of the trailer should work, eventually
frow.gif

Don't work.... The pic just flips.
tongue.png

The real problem is, I can never remember which side is the right way up for the camera (I use it on the side) and when I take the pic, it looks normal because of the screen rotation thingy. BUT- when I upload it to BYC it flips right way up because there is no rotation on the BYC website. And I can't see that because it is BB code editor. And, I would have fixed it but the editing program is not on this device....... See? Not my fault in the slightest!
lau.gif

Now, I really had better shut up and get going!
frow.gif

-Banti
frow.gif
......................again.

Me either but than again there are thin skinned peoples out there.

I think we've discussed this before lol

I got to get out of here, too
Got to try to get the mower up on the trailer so I can take it to the dealer; it's got me beat, finally.
Chain hoist hooked the front of the trailer should work, eventually  :frow
good lu k! Let us know what's wrong with it!

Last edited:
One should be sufficient. Just check temps all over the bator to make sure there aren't any hot or cold spots.
No clue on how to keep tape measure where you left it. Probably why I've got 5 or 6 of them.

Howdy Phil. Lings are doing good?

They are great... I step out for a minute to gather eggs and you all posted a bunch....
Temp controller? Wafer thermostat. Just adding water by hand for now.
-Banti

No humidity controller..... I'm trying to fully automated as much as possible... So I slowly plan to get parts together....
Hi Phil! Sally was talking about building a humidity pump not long ago, and I think chaos may have found a humidity controller somewhere or another...

Choas?

Time to go.....

Have a good Monday everyone!

:frow

You too!!!!

It is manic -depressive....

:gig

I really need to go too. I apologize to all I offended, and to the one I didn't offend. To you, I ask why you try talking to someone you know has you blocked? And why offer to provide a service as well?

Me?....:idunno

Oh sure blame it on the phone why don't ya. :rolleyes:  

It's supposed to be a SMART phone.....
What???? I just do not like it, plain and simple! :barnie

And it don't like me either.....
-Banti

Mine either.... Evil phone.... Got the new Galaxy S7..... Glitchy.... Autocorrect is trying to get me in trouble or dates?...:idunno

Sounds like user error to me :oops:

:he

I haven't eaten Crappie in quite a while; usually turn the big ones back to breed & the little ones to grow up. My fishing partner on the other hand.........

Our Lake is over run with them..... Best to cull and eat them here.... Yummy
That's probably why the phone doesn't like you because it knows it'll never be number 1 in your heart :gig

:)

Most husbands are born with that ability...just ask their wives

Opposite here......
Me either but than again there are thin skinned peoples out there.

Very very.... Thin skinned country.... Bunch of bleeding heart PC talking...
Shrep I tell ya...

Were there injuries or just dead?
Did you quarantine new birds as far from your birds as possible and for 40 days
You also have a cold dead witch? Did she have a broom?

I say again, "were there injuries or just a dead bird?"
I say again, "did you quarantine?"

Last edited:
They are great... I step out for a minute to gather eggs and you all posted a bunch....
No humidity controller..... I'm trying to fully automated as much as possible... So I slowly plan to get parts together....
Choas?
You too!!!!
gig.gif

Me?....
idunno.gif

It's supposed to be a SMART phone.....
Mine either.... Evil phone.... Got the new Galaxy S7..... Glitchy.... Autocorrect is trying to get me in trouble or dates?...
idunno.gif

he.gif

Our Lake is over run with them..... Best to cull and eat them here.... Yummy
smile.png

Opposite here......
Very very.... Thin skinned country.... Bunch of bleeding heart PC talking...
Shrep I tell ya...
Yeah for being a smart phone they do act pretty dumb sometimes.

Morning all. I'm way too many pages behind!!

Final count for this hatch 13 out of 16 hatched. 1 spraddle leg, but everyone else seems healthy.

Daxi, how are the piglets? Kwhite, good luck with the mower! I hope you find out what's wrong with it! MC, glad you made it home! Banti, nice build!!

Happy hatching everyone!!

Morning all. I'm way too many pages behind!!

Final count for this hatch 13 out of 16 hatched. 1 spraddle leg, but everyone else seems healthy.

Daxi, how are the piglets? Kwhite, good luck with the mower! I hope you find out what's wrong with it! MC, glad you made it home! Banti, nice build!!

Happy hatching everyone!!

Morning. Congrats on the good hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom