INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif

LOL! Meat has to come from somewhere! My meat is running around outside eating bugs and enjoying the sun.

True story and I so often wished iPhones were around then as I would have had a picture to share with you. In all the madness of tearing the place down we literally had a moment of wow. There wasn't so much as a scratch on that box where everything else was destroyed.

One grafted tomato made it. I'm just going to plant the rest not trying to graft anymore
I still don't understand the grafting thing. I did a little reading on it, but I'll read up a little more when the fall comes... I went to the "nursery" or "greenhouse" yesterday and picked up some more plants to put in the garden. The seeds I started are growing, but the plants I bought are way bigger than the ones I started... I'm still interested to see how they will do.

I have no idea how many of each I even have. I know one is a rooster (okay, cockerel) but he has a tiny comb. They are 3 months old. It is odd how the combs are on each mutt.
The mutts are hard to tell... One of the two that I kept from my last big mutt-hatch is definitely a boy. The other seems to be a pullet. They're only about 10 weeks old, but his rooster feathers are definitely coming in, as well as the bright red pea comb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom