INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:barnie Don't you have like a speed bator that you can put them in to hurry this up?

If so, I want one!! I need to monitor this bator for the entire hatch!! I'm paranoid after my last hatch. I did raise measure level again, so I should have more wiggle room in temps.
-Banti

Can it move around?

It was... Then last night I saw it stumbling. I have never had to deal with Wry neck, but I am pretty sure it is. I just don't think I should do anything for it with a messed up foot too. I know the humidity was messed up (and the temperatures. I am horrible, and deserve to be tortured) but I don't see what that has to do with an extra toe AND flat foot AND the Wry Neck.

It was... Then last night I saw it stumbling. I have never had to deal with Wry neck, but I am pretty sure it is. I just don't think I should do anything for it with a messed up foot too. I know the humidity was messed up (and the temperatures. I am horrible, and deserve to be tortured) but I don't see what that has to do with an extra toe AND flat foot AND the Wry Neck.
I've got several with curled toes out in the brooder but never a flat foot. As for wry neck can give vit E (I think).

They haven't even been put in the incubator yet. And I also talked to the lady last night and she separated the two breeds into separate pens two weeks ago so there is a really good chance of only pure breeds.

:barnie Don't you have like a speed bator that you can put them in to hurry this up?

No I don't. But if I was going to speed hatch them I would need to speed grow them too.

yesss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom