INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Shalom Sally! Did you try to tell me somthing in Hebrew?
No but I can try..... let me think for a minute

0d1c49c1484d21ad82ec75743f44de2f.jpg
found this for you

Why You Should Be Eating More Rabbit (Recipes Included)

I found this interesting.... is it true? What if I told you that there is an animal out there that has one of the highest percentages of digestible protein, is loaded with more calcium and phosphorus than any other meat, and is one of the least expensive livestock to raise and process? One of these animals can produce roughly six pounds of meat for every one pound from cattle, on the same feed and water. That, coupled with the highest ratio of meat to bone, means that both farmer and consumer are getting more meat for their bucks. And if you have any sort of dietary restrictions, no worries: We’re talking the lowest in cholesterol, fat and sodium. What is this magical creature? Chicken, you say? Guess again: We’re talking rabbit! http://www.foodrepublic.com/2016/05/17/why-you-should-be-eating-more-rabbit-recipes-included/
Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-3.09.24-PM.png
Good for you!:thumbsup Never had it! What it taste like? Don't say chicken or duck!

Last edited:
Hey!
:love :frow
Banti duck
Yayyyy!! :ya
I am addicted to ducks at this point. Like I said, I am a fan of no dust!!! and cute little things that follow me around and talk to me!! ha ! show off! lol
Wooooohooo!! :bun
awwww you poor thing! How is that burger you had the other night?
5336bb14d6ec15c601a3f856e797b4c0.jpg
LOL!! Actually, I get my beef from a local farm, I see where the steers are raised and I know they are killed in the most humane way possible. They are grassfed and have acres of pasture to roam..... There is 1\4 steer in my freezer right now. Sill working on finding a local source of chicken and pork...... Know what's funny? I actually did have a burger the other night! :lau
THE PUPPIES are COMING TODAY!!
Woot!!!
Choke your chicken, not your duck. Sally's rule!
:lau Goood morning all.... :frow -Banti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom