INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 acres, surrounded by 12 properties.  ONE house at the bottom of the hill thought a section right behind her house was city property.  SCREAMED at us every time we used it for something.  Of course, we went out of our way to use it.  Suddenly she stopped harassing us about that land - turns out she went to the city to get them to have us stop using it, and they told her it was our land.  Now she finds other ways to make our life difficult.  :th

I would love to live on 20 acres.....

I feel your pain, bad neighbors are miserable. When I bought this house I thought 1.5 acres was huge. Now I long for more. At least my "problem" neighbor avoids interactions now.

Hi Meaghan!  First off I think it's wonderful that you have your own eggs to practice on:highfive: ,  From just my own personal trails, the LG and I do not get along.  All I can stress is do NOT depend on the thermometer gage, and have a couple of your own calibrated thermometers when you start!  Good luck

I have heard it isn't the best incubator but I will never turn down a free chicken gift! We have 22 hens and 5 roosters, and more pullets growing in our brooder. Our hens are getting back in the swing of laying after their winter molt, so I'm excited to do a test hatch!

What are some good thermometers to look at? We don't want to spend too much, as if we don't do well with hatching we can't afford to buy a nicer incubator at the moment so it would sit unused for several years.

What did i miss eggsactly?
A very long story...
th.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom