INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
frow.gif
Had to come check out this great thread. Sally, you always amaze me....A 4 month old thread with 65,000+ posts already!! Everything you touch is magic. Well, shortly I'll be setting some kind of eggs, we'll see exactly what as soon as my friend gets here with them. I had no intentions on hatching anymore, which lasted all of 6 months. I'm such a sucker..
roll.png
Off to read through some of this thread and the Hatch-A-Long thread. There's soo much catching up to do!

[COLOR=800080]Hi everyone :frow Had to come check out this great thread. Sally, you always amaze me....A 4 month old thread with 65,000+ posts already!! Everything you touch is magic. Well, shortly I'll be setting some kind of eggs, we'll see exactly what as soon as my friend gets here with them. I had no intentions on hatching anymore, which lasted all of 6 months. I'm such a sucker..:rolleyes: Off to read through some of this thread and the Hatch-A-Long thread. There's soo much catching up to do![/COLOR]

Howdy! :frow
Yeah.. No intentions of hatching... Once ya start, you can never go back.. :lau
Welcome back to addiction! :cool:
-Banti

Temp in bator has started and stayed between 100.0 & 100.8...humidity had been at 41%....got up this morning and temps were the same but humidity has now dropped to 27%...do I need to increase or worry about it right now since it dropped that much overnight?

Relative humidity in our house is 46%...

Thanks!!

(ETA - this is the start of day 2)

Last edited:
Hi everyone
frow.gif
Had to come check out this great thread. Sally, you always amaze me....A 4 month old thread with 65,000+ posts already!! Everything you touch is magic. Well, shortly I'll be setting some kind of eggs, we'll see exactly what as soon as my friend gets here with them. I had no intentions on hatching anymore, which lasted all of 6 months. I'm such a sucker..
roll.png
Off to read through some of this thread and the Hatch-A-Long thread. There's soo much catching up to do!

Greetings & Salutations! Welcome to Insanity 101. Glad you found us.

Good morning ALL
morning CH

Morning Sally.
hugs.gif
Thanks Sally.
hugs.gif

Now that the hatch is over I can let you know I did it in the LG styro with no thermos and no hygros.
hide.gif
I borrowed them for lockdown in the coolerbator, then bouth more, but never put them back. SO it's a bit of a miracle that any hatched.

ALSO the inkbird digital tstat has a bit of a quirk and I think I set it that way. If set to 100, when temp reaches 100 the light turns off and the temp drops slowly until it reaches 98.9, then it turns back on. I'm pretty sure this is because I have a variance of 1 degree. I need to find the manual and see if I can change this. Anyway, at hatch I lowered to 99, which meant that it dropped to 97.9 before cutting off. This is when I started getting slower hatching. So back up it went, and they started popping again.

FINAL TALLY:
EEs: 13 set. 2 clears. 3 DIS. 8 hatched.
Honas: 7 set. 2 late deaths. 1 DIS. 4 hatched.
oh WOW stinker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom