INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'm so sorry to read this, it really put a pit in my stomach. I'm going to say a prayer for you, and fully expect a good report after your next appointment.
hugs.gif

highfive.gif
hugs.gif
Phil is a great man and friend, thank

Just popping in to say hello...

HELLO!!!
frow.gif

I only have 6 laying-age hens (so far), and have only been getting 2 or 3 eggs daily for almost 2 months. I came home for lunch (as always), and was pleasantly pleased when I went out to collect eggs. Today there we 5.
yesss.gif
I hope production is about to pick up again...
fl.gif

liovle
lovely!!

Quote: Thank you! Indid the word that I was looking for was : love!
As you probably know by now, I love very much, to preper, share and eat the best food availbel but mor I love hanging with my familly and friends, so when I can combine the two it is amazing!
And believe me that with me you don't have to worry about spelling problems! I invented the the notion of "spelling mistakes"
Flat bred recpie:
1 kg of white spelled flour , 25 grams of salt , 30 grams of dry yeast , 250-300 ml of water . Add the salt to the flour and stir , add the yeast and stir , add the water gradually and knead until dough is elastic. If too dry and hard ,add more water and knead again . If the dough is sticky add more flour and knead again . Let dough rise in a bowl covered with a plastic bag until the dough doubles in volume . Then cut away pieces roll between hands and spread the pieces to 1-1,5 centimeter thick and then put on the hot saadg. Waiting until bubbles appear and flip,
yums!!!!

I've begun collecting eggshells for my pysanky project this Easter. Perfectly hollowed out husband's breakfast egg today, excited to get some more.
awesome hippie!!!

Last edited:
My marans chick that hatched this morning came from a blue copper marans over a black and gray americauna. It is brown and has down on its middle toe. Wasn't expecting that.
hmm.png
pics?

Slow as molasses running uphill on a cold day in here today. Tonight, when I won't be here 'til 9:30 or so, it'll be jumpin'. I never will get caught up before most everyone's gone off to bed.
lolzzzzz

The snow is gone
The grass is ris
I wonder where the birdies is
here you can have them!!!

Quote: you betcha!

Day nine candling of quail eggs.. Looks like three are clears... The others have veining but it so hard to see and I can't see the aircells or maybe they are on the wrong end or something.. One looked like a blood ring... But because I am so inexperienced in quail, I put them all back into the bator... They are seriously stressing me out!!! Doesn't help I have a houseful of flu ridden family... I hope they hatch....

Pressure is on now. I'd like to finish the new incubator by the end of the week. I'm kind of starting over. I found flaws and need to improve upon them before I start it up.

The three eggs in the MacGyverbator are still there but only one looks good.

I am hoping my new batch of eggs arrive Friday. My chickens are finally kicking back into gear now that spring has arrived.

I'm wondering how I'll do it all...

Quote: dawwwwwwww

I just placed a chick order with Cackle
th.gif

Hubby and I went to TSC this morning to pick up a few layers, and they were completely cleaned out. I was pretty bummed. Feeders and drinkers were full, lamps were on, but nobody was home (and they'd just gotten a new shipment in this morning, I called!). So, he told me to just place an online order and have them shipped
celebrate.gif

EEs, black Sexlinks, brown Leghorns, Welsummers, Turkens and Cochins
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

Quote:
bow.gif

Quote: awwwww thats awesome bet she loves it!

Four days till lockdown for goose egg one.
go goosers

Any,name ideas
cracker lol

78 and counting...

dang!!!!!! wish those were chuker!

awesome!!! I would love to hatch chicks sometime!
love.gif
hatch some!!

Sold all of this weeks hatch in less than an hour after posting them for sale (30 mutts). I was tempted to keep a few but I stuck to my plan of clearing the brooders to make way for some Easter chicks. And gave myself a mini heart attack because I counted how many chickens I have left, 60
hide.gif
. Ah well that number will change again soon, if I find no clears tomorrow 88 will go in the hatcher
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom