INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine Day 18 Ancona Duck

new roof awesome!!!

Rod sorry I didn't catch the typo.... Yeah I'm getting ready to drop a ton on a new rod and reel... For steelhead...
What kind of new setup do you need for steelhead?

A nice light weight but strong quality.... River steelhead rod.... I need something with better line control and easier on my shoulders.... Ali the morning in the world isn't helping my shoulder much these days.

Hi Dax

Never incubated before. How did I do on equipment. $50 got me

2 little giant still air with rotating trays. One needs a little tlc, but I am sure I can get it to work fine.
1 rusted out water and 1 useable water
1 Water heat pan
And the coolest candler ever!
nice... Haul...... But I'll tell you what a friend of mine made a candler to die for... If I could post a pic right now I would... You would love it

Well I put Bliss back in her birthing pen for the night. Her mucus appeared to have blood traces in it so we'll watch her with the cameras tonite in case she freshens. I can still feel her pencil ligaments so in my experience she still has some time left but I've been proven wrong before. LOL While I was out graining the preg pen, Blaze has lost her mucus plug too.

Hi For was wondering what you are... Nice to sewer you bud

Well, my newest addition finally got to see the sun this afternoon, and was checking out the chickens.

Awwww....:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom