INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: And I quote:

"aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUCKS!!!!! CUTE! WEBS! WINGLETS! FLAPPERS!!!! WEBBIES! FLUFF! SLEEPYHAPPYINNOCENTDOWNYWONDERFULFRIENDLYLITTLE DUCKILINGS!!
love.gif
"

(ahem)

tongue2.gif

- Ant Farm

I am new to incubating and to BYC. Please forgive if am not posting this correctly. I will be using a homemade cooler incubator with a thermostat and fan. My thermostat is set for 100 degrees and it cools to 99 degrees before coming back on. Is that too much of a fluctuation or should I set it for 101 so it doesn't below 100? Thank you for all your help.
I'm glad you are testing it out first. How certain of the thermostat's accuracy are you?

And I quote:

"[COLOR=333333]aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DUCKS!!!!! CUTE! WEBS! WINGLETS! FLAPPERS!!!! WEBBIES! FLUFF! SLEEPYHAPPYINNOCENTDOWNYWONDERFULFRIENDLYLITTLE DUCKILINGS!! [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]:love [/COLOR]"

(ahem) 

:plbb

- Ant Farm

Oh yeah....... That. Didn't think anybody paid attention. :oops:

I feel another attack coming on... :weee

The chickens do

LOL

Mushroom and pepperoni. Homemade sourdough pizza crust, homemade canned pizza sauce from my garden. Pepperoni is from a sausage maker at my farmers market, mushrooms from a local mushroom grower.

:drool

- Ant Farm  

Awe man that sounds awesome.especially all home made or local. When we had the grandkids couple weeks ago we did home made pizza. Chicken mushrooms onion tomatoes crust was ours as well but not sourdough. Pizza is tops on the list for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom