INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just herd in the news that the 13 years old girl, that have been brutally killed yesterday in her home, by a cowerd Palestinian terrorist was a USA citizens also.

I was going to ask where, but got my answer a few posts later. Wow! That is horrible!

Bantychooks. I saw you tagged me. I do pop in now and then, but don't post much. My little one is keeping me busy, and the pregnancy is going well. I hope all is ok with you to.

Good night to everyone going to bed, hello to those still here.

When I got home at 6, I had 5 chicks out, by the time we left to go to dinner at 6:30 we had 8, got home from dinner, 9. So currently 9 chicks, 3 pips and 5 eggs doing little or nothing. It's getting pretty humid in there.

Dear Sally, as much as I love you all, if you lern history, especially the Jewish people history, you should know that the ONLY place for us is here in ouer homeland!

I get on political sites/'news sites' often, I'm not Jewish, don't know hardly anybody here that is, though there is many in the USA, my Aunt is (she left my bum uncle, smart girl) and we have a Rabbi visit our dairy plant once a yr for a month, when we run Kosher for Passover (super cool dude). I'm a advocate for all religions though, seems like you all get a bum rap here lately (all religions)....
I post this any time I hear a 'two state solution' or 'they have more rights to the land'....what do you think, what is it missing maybe? I stole it, not my words, just wondering if it it is factually correct beings I post it often. Hear it is;

So yes, Israel needs to release their claim on the land and control needs to go back to the people that had it before-Great Britain.

But that's not fair because Great Britain took it from the Ottoman Empire, so the UK needs to give it back to the Ottomans.

But that's not fair because the Ottomans aren't around any more, and they took it from the Romans, so it needs to be given to Italy.

But that's not fair because the Romans took it from the Greeks so it has to be given to Greece.

But that's not fair because the Greeks took it from the Jews, so it needs to be given to Israel.

But that's not fair because Israel took it from the Canaanites, so it needs to be given back to Canaan

But Canaan doesn't exist anymore, and that's not fair because the Canaanites took it from the Phonecians so it needs to be given back to the Phonecians.

But that's not fair because the Phonecians aren't around anymore and they took it from the family of Joshua who conquered Jericho, so it needs to be given to

Israel....

Yes, I'm sure I missed a few occupiers on that list, but one is conspicuous in absence-there has never been a nation of Palestine in control of that land, so one may question their 'historic claim' to the land.

lol, no worries, we just dint want you cutting/accidently pulling it and pulling out other stuff :sick
it should be fine and fall off on its own

there a couple other people on here from Yorkshire
one of them has the most beautiful tolbunt polish 

Homemade vanilla.
:hugs It's all good!

It's survived the night!! Thanks guys!! I really am truly amazed.
Yeh I thought I saw someone else from Yorkshire with some polish breeds...haven't managed to find anyone else though :( I will keep you updated on how the chicks do :)

Dear Sally, as much as I love you all, if you lern history, especially the Jewish people history, you should know that the ONLY place for us is here in ouer homeland!

I get on political sites/'news sites' often, I'm not Jewish, don't know hardly anybody here that is, though there is many in the USA, my Aunt is (she left my bum uncle, smart girl) and we have a Rabbi visit our dairy plant once a yr for a month, when we run Kosher for Passover (super cool dude). I'm a advocate for all religions though, seems like you all get a bum rap here lately (all religions)....
I post this any time I hear a 'two state solution' or 'they have more rights to the land'....what do you think, what is it  missing maybe? I stole it, not my words, just wondering if it it is factually correct beings I post it often. Hear it is;

So yes, Israel needs to release their claim on the land and control needs to go back to the people that had it before-Great Britain.

But that's not fair because Great Britain took it from the Ottoman Empire, so the UK needs to give it back to the Ottomans.

But that's not fair because the Ottomans aren't around any more, and they took it from the Romans, so it needs to be given to Italy.

But that's not fair because the Romans took it from the Greeks so it has to be given to Greece.

But that's not fair because the Greeks took it from the Jews, so it needs to be given to Israel.

But that's not fair because Israel took it from the Canaanites, so it needs to be given back to Canaan

But Canaan doesn't exist anymore, and that's not fair because the Canaanites took it from the Phonecians so it needs to be given back to the Phonecians.

But that's not fair because the Phonecians aren't around anymore and they took it from the family of Joshua who conquered Jericho, so it needs to be given to

Israel....

Yes, I'm sure I missed a few occupiers on that list, but one is conspicuous in absence-there has never been a nation of Palestine in control of that land, so one may question their 'historic claim' to the land.

If we want to be practical, the most of Israelis including me, whant to reach to an agreement for a REAL peace. The other side wich more then 120 years try to kill us and "throw us to the Mediterranean see", their rhetoric not mine, refuse to accept the fact that in 7 genaral wares against all the Arab nation ,and a un relented teror attacks, they didn't gain even an inch! And if you comper their situation to ouer, and I remind you that they stsrted with all the support of rich Arab states and we only with ouer intellect
And resourcefulness, we are now light years away from them! Buy any standart in this confrontation they have lost, and will continuou to loose, until they will accept the fact that with force fhey wont achieve ANYTHING! And when they will accept the fact that Israel is here to stay, and belive me they will! Then and only then the peace will be reached! And if you ask me when, in my opinion it won't be in the next 50 years! But I am optimistic because if you comper the situation to 50 years ago that 7 nation thought that they realy can over run us, touday only the Palestinian think so, all the Arab nation have lefet this Idea, at least the practical Manor of it, if not in Ideological one. And in the real world the dids make the difference not the wishful thoughts!

Last edited:

This is the little one we were having problems with last night...quite small compared to the others but I'm sure she will come round with some food and vitamins :)

GOOD MORNING, SLEEPYHEADS
It's about time y'all got up!

Here I sit, all alone, by myself, nobody else around, no body to talk to
I think I'll go eat worms

Last edited:
Good night to everyone going to bed, hello to those still here.

When I got home at 6, I had 5 chicks out, by the time we left to go to dinner at 6:30 we had 8, got home from dinner, 9. So currently 9 chicks, 3 pips and 5 eggs doing little or nothing. It's getting pretty humid in there.
Congrats on the nine. I hope the others make it. What are these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom