INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.png
Well, two girls are Roens, with a Roen Drake, and one is a buff female with one Buff Drake, the other Buff female became coyote dinner unfortunately. Now I know I will likely get mixed breeds wirh this combo but I am alright with that. I just hope they start laying again. Seems likke there is a molt going on , and we are having quite the heat wave, so that might shut them down for a while as well. Well if I don't get any babies i will try next year;

Ctrl highlight all as you ARROW DOWN GRAB ALL copy THEN paste
I recommend excel over word
I have officially seen my first "dirt bath"... Too freaking funny
Awesome!!!
Say Hello to PANDORA!!! :love @campingshaws @Gloryjasmine
Cute!!! :love
Whoopsies, 35 chickens??? How'd I get that many?? Oh wait, 39, I forgot the other uns. I thought I had 25 chickens. :th
Rofl!!!
You need call ducks!
Yesss
Buy a 16' stock trailer & cram all the critters in there...might need a shoe horn
I have a stock trailer!!
what you have to do for permits etc
nine needed here
I hadn't thought about that, but I believe it is, yes
yep we have those too

Looks like you were right, Mike. I put the 3-week olds in with the 12-week olds this morning, and they seem to be getting along just fine. Just locked them up for the night, and all's quiet. Little guys haven't ventured out of the coop yet, but they will when they're ready.

:)   Well, two girls are Roens, with a Roen Drake, and one is a buff female with one Buff Drake, the other Buff female became coyote dinner unfortunately. Now I know I will likely get mixed breeds wirh this combo but I am alright with that. I just  hope they start laying again. Seems likke there is a molt going on , and we are having quite the heat wave, so that might shut them down for a while as well. Well if I don't get any babies i will try next year; 

Beautiful!! I hope they lay for you too but I think it is near the end of their seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom