INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hazel has better head fluff, they need baths
Yeah, they do, they got pretty dirty on the way home.

@BantyChooks are they friendly?
Very! I just sat out there for a bit feeding them clovers, Zoey is a bit tamer but I think that's cause she can see better. I'll be trimming Hazel's crest a bit soon.

Yeah, they do, they got pretty dirty on the way home.

Very! I just sat out there for a bit feeding them clovers, Zoey is a bit tamer but I think that's cause she can see better. I'll be trimming Hazel's crest a bit soon.
My sultans have always been flighty n jumpy, literally jump straight up when scared

@lindalouly Thanks for Miley; should be a big help. Hope y'all regret it in a month or two
gig.gif

Hi all! Haven't been on BYC in a long while since I sold my chickens a year ago. We bought 75 New Hampshire Reds earlier this year (now down to 70) so I can gladly say we're back in business! About a year and a half ago I hatched off approx. 250+ ducks, 3 geese, and 600+ chicks throughout the summer and fall months. I used styrofoam incubators at the time, but they were hard to sanitize and had limited space. I plan on building my own incubator from broken refrigerator and would gladly welcome any tips/tricks/advice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom