incubating

How many eggs are you wanting to hatch?
There are some small bators out there and some pretty large ones.

I would just say to the OP that if you get a Janoel be careful where you buy... I think there are a lot of fakes around on eBay etc (Chinese sellers and prices too good to be true etc). I’m not saying don’t buy online, but see if you can check that the seller is a registered dealer. That’s probably the case with many good makes of incubator, I just happened to notice the Janoel fakes particularly.

I would just say to the OP that if you get a Janoel be careful where you buy... I think there are a lot of fakes around on eBay etc (Chinese sellers and prices too good to be true etc). I’m not saying don’t buy online, but see if you can check that the seller is a registered dealer. That’s probably the case with many good makes of incubator, I just happened to notice the Janoel fakes particularly.

Yes, the janoels under 65.00 were crap looking, didn't look the same. Got mine from a top rated seller off amazon.

They say you should attempt to hatch at least 6 eggs, even if you only want say 4 hens, in fact if you wanted 4 hens, I would say set 8-10 eggs incase some don't hatch or you get roosters.

If there’s a built in thermometer, get out a reliable thermometer and put them beside each other to test it out, because built in thermometers are usually not accurate.

Back
Top Bottom