Incubator help! Pulley-thing disassembled!

whytedragon

Songster
10 Years
Sep 27, 2009
Floresville, Texas
Hi everyone!

We bought 2 incubators this weekend from a friend of a friend...both work fabulous, and we got a really good deal. This one was a freebie...we paid for the other one, and he gave us this one. Nothing is wrong with either, except that this freebie one had the pulley-thing that pulls the trays to roll the eggs disassembled, and we have no idea how to reassemble it!
If there is someone who has one like this, or is a good fabricator, please help! If you've got a picture of one like this, please show me pictures of the device so we know how to assemble it.

One piece turns in a circle, and is supposed to pull the trays in and out so that the eggs roll...but we cannot figure out how to make it pull and push.

Any ideas??
Other than that...both bators work wonderfully!

Mind you...it is NOT assembled correctly in the picture, and my husband has tinkered with it a bit.

100_0171.jpg

100_0171.jpg

100_0173.jpg

On another note...we've got these trays that are too large for our Quail eggs, and we need some to for the Quail eggs...so if you need these for your chicken eggs, let me know and we'll swap if you have some for Quail.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom