Incubator help!

I uploaded the stock photo as mine is in the foam bottom still unless you'd prefer one with the lid open?
Interesting incubator. I've never seen this one. I think you got a good suggestion on the level part. I can see the bottom of that tray. If it keeps being a problem, you can always set the eggs on the bottom..hand turn, my favorite way to hatch. 😜

Last edited:
Interesting incubator. I e never seen this one. I think you got a good suggestion on the level part. I can see the bottom of that tray. If it keeps being a problem, you can always set the eggs on the bottom..hand turn, my favorite way to hatch. 😜
Just another amazon incubator. Haha. That thought crossed my mind earlier but also worried about having to open the lid to constantly roll them? Will it not affect them with the temperature dropping every few hours? I try to be quick when I shift them but at the same time I fear with my rushing I'm going to accidentally drop and break one. Lots of first time worries I guess. :)

Does it allow for different spacing between the roll bars for difference egg sizes? If I'm understanding correctly they are moving from horizontal to more vertical as they roll towards the left or right, I would think that's due to the shape of the egg (or as others stated a non level surface). I have a similar problem in my NurtureRight360 when I put quail eggs in the chicken egg turner. Swapping them around (with super clean hands) frequently is a good idea anyway because even the best incubator has hot and cold spots. If you notice swings in humidity when you need to rotate you can spritz just a bit of water on the wall of the incubator bottom, but if you're fast enough it should recover well enough on its own. I would personally change the orientation of the eggs and see if that helps, just to be super clear, if they're all facing right swap them to all face left and see if that helps. Good luck trouble shooting!

Does it allow for different spacing between the roll bars for difference egg sizes? If I'm understanding correctly they are moving from horizontal to more vertical as they roll towards the left or right, I would think that's due to the shape of the egg (or as others stated a non level surface). I have a similar problem in my NurtureRight360 when I put quail eggs in the chicken egg turner. Swapping them around (with super clean hands) frequently is a good idea anyway because even the best incubator has hot and cold spots. If you notice swings in humidity when you need to rotate you can spritz just a bit of water on the wall of the incubator bottom, but if you're fast enough it should recover well enough on its own. I would personally change the orientation of the eggs and see if that helps, just to be super clear, if they're all facing right swap them to all face left and see if that helps. Good luck trouble shooting!
Yes, it allows for different spacing. A few will be angled differently, it's more like when rolling they are shifting downward as they go. I did notice a slight difference with the tilt for about half the eggs so I added just a little more tilt and see if it helps the rest. Apparently my floor is a little more unlevel than I thought. I absolutely plan to switch them around going forward. Thank you. I've been so worried about keeping them stable and sitting right, temperature variations in different areas of the incubator completely went to the back of my mind.

I placed my first eggs yesterday but I have noticed in my incubator when it rolls the eggs all get pushed to one end. It is on the roller type bars, is there anyway to keep them rolling but while also avoiding them scooting to one end? I'm afraid of them sitting poorly if I don't adjust them regularly, or them hitting each other and creating cracks. Maybe adjusting the spacing on the bars? Help before I drive myself crazy! 😂🤣😂
I posted this same question and can not figure out how to delete my post. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom