Incubator Issues

Gracie Bodis

Chirping
Jul 27, 2020
I ordered an Incubator (Janoel12), and I started setting it all up, and it has a mild burning smell that comes from it. Not like a super strong burnt smell, this incubator is brand new was just delivered today. It’s coming from the top of the incubator with the heating element. The only thing I can think of is that it was sitting in our garage for maybe 3 hours before I brought it inside, and I’m wondering if the warmth/humidity from the garage did this to it. Is this normal? Does this mean it’s slowing going to catch on fire or something? Please help lol.

Attachments

• 4B52F825-C0D8-4340-93C4-E6ECC2898644.jpeg
    4B52F825-C0D8-4340-93C4-E6ECC2898644.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 7
I ordered an Incubator (Janoel12), and I started setting it all up, and it has a mild burning smell that comes from it. Not like a super strong burnt smell, this incubator is brand new was just delivered today. It’s coming from the top of the incubator with the heating element. The only thing I can think of is that it was sitting in our garage for maybe 3 hours before I brought it inside, and I’m wondering if the warmth/humidity from the garage did this to it. Is this normal? Does this mean it’s slowing going to catch on fire or something? Please help lol.
Keep an eye on it, but I have had plenty of electronics (especially my incubator when brand new) smell funky in the beginning haha

Please help me my incubator isnt throwing heat out!!!! I dont know what to do my babies hatch in 2 days im crying here help me!!! I'm scared

Back
Top Bottom