• Surehatch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IncuView

• MagicFly

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Farm Innovators

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • other...please leave model types/numbers if possible.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Janoel

• Total voters
GFQ Hova bator 1588 Genesis. I always thought it was GQF :p....... What does it stand for anyway?
I actually wonder this same thing earlier today!
"Company Information
GQF Manufacturing Company Inc. originated in 1957 as Georgia Quail Farm in Savannah, Ga. At that time the company was producing live birds for hunting preserves. In order to streamline production of birds, GQF developed its own system of laying cages and equipment. This unique method of production was offered to the small breeder a few years later through mail order and eventually through feed and farm supply stores. In 1970 Georgia Quail Farm became G.Q.F. Manufacturing Company Inc."

I actually wonder this same thing earlier today!
"Company Information
GQF Manufacturing Company Inc. originated in 1957 as Georgia Quail Farm in Savannah, Ga. At that time the company was producing live birds for hunting preserves. In order to streamline production of birds, GQF developed its own system of laying cages and equipment. This unique method of production was offered to the small breeder a few years later through mail order and eventually through feed and farm supply stores. In 1970 Georgia Quail Farm became G.Q.F. Manufacturing Company Inc."
So it is actually GQF??? There is your other error, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom