Incubator recommendations?

I kept theromenter in here for a couple weeks,didn't really believe the claim ,but after one month it has been spot on as advertised,to the !/2 degree 99.9

Last edited:
I did,but they were spot on,my grand son did put a thermometer back in,buts it perfect.I want another one,any body close want a little giant,ihave have had good success with them

Our ducks are doing great so far!!! However, we are KNACKERED!
The humidity is unconsistent e.g we put it at about 53% when we go to bed and have to get up and check it about 2 times throughout the night because sometimes it drops all the way to 20%!
With a janoel incubator.. When we put about 3 drops of water into it, the humidity goes sky high and it's getting unbearable!
Can anyone help? How to stabilise the humidity?

Our ducks are doing great so far!!! However, we are KNACKERED!
The humidity is unconsistent e.g we put it at about 53% when we go to bed and have to get up and check it about 2 times throughout the night because sometimes it drops all the way to 20%!
With a janoel incubator.. When we put about 3 drops of water into it, the humidity goes sky high and it's getting unbearable!
Can anyone help? How to stabilise the humidity?
Have you ever checked the hygrometer for accuracy?

Have you ever checked the hygrometer for accuracy?

Well we have bought a seperate thermometer thing for humidity..
I think we started as a dry incubator which is the problem- because when we add a few drops of water in then it goes sky high! We're on day 17 and panicking :(

Thats good. We own two 1588's, and have owned another..The newer one we have with the digital display is more than 1° off low..Good incubator just had to adjust it.

Back
Top Bottom