Incubators Anonymous

Sometimes you can feather sex the marans. BUT they would have to be bread for that. Marans you can tell pretty quickly the roos.
ok i'm confused... the marans you can sometimes, but the marans you can pretty quickly? huh?

i've been guinea pig and pincushion and super magnetized today, so i'm probably easily confused right now... nerve conduction assay, mri, and xrays... - so i'm sending little bolts of radioactive lightning from my fingertips i guess. LOL

ok i'm confused... the marans you can sometimes, but the marans you can pretty quickly? huh?

i've been guinea pig and pincushion and super magnetized today, so i'm probably easily confused right now... nerve conduction assay, mri, and xrays... - so i'm sending little bolts of radioactive lightning from my fingertips i guess. LOL
I understand completly , I have had many xrays and mris and cat scans and swallow studies and biopseys and such so much in the past few years that I probly glow in the dark and leak like a seive. I always hated the full spinal mri's as it took close to 4 hours , thats a long time to be in a tiny little tube
hide.gif
though I would gratefully take that over any more biopseys or lumbar punctures.
I hope whatever they are testing you for gets all sorted out and your make a quick recovery.

On a more anonymousy note .. I some how managed to go from 15 eggs to 105 eggs in less then 12 hours
th.gif

Quote: If the breeder you got the eggs from breeds a Slow Feathering Roo to Fast Feathering Pullets you can feather sex them. Most people don't do that intentionally.

Marans roos become obvious VERY early. Big combs quickly, no matter how they were breed. Sometime in the first week you can pic the roos out.

Quote: 15 to 105 eggs !
lau.gif

I don't do MRI's very well anymore either. I need to be loaded up with tranzuilers. DS had a project due to day on the Mamothe Caves NAtional park--and just thinking about those caverns raises my BP and respiration just like the MRI's. PANIC!

Was hoping to get some buckeye eggs. Was offered a trio as well. A tough offer to pass up.

I understand completly , I have had many xrays and mris and cat scans and swallow studies and biopseys and such so much in the past few years that I probly glow in the dark and leak like a seive. I always hated the full spinal mri's as it took close to 4 hours , thats a long time to be in a tiny little tube
hide.gif
though I would gratefully take that over any more biopseys or lumbar punctures.
I hope whatever they are testing you for gets all sorted out and your make a quick recovery.
On a more anonymousy note .. I some how managed to go from 15 eggs to 105 eggs in less then 12 hours
th.gif
thanks. i've got degenerative disk disease between c5 thru 8, with some loss of nerve function on the right, plus they discovered carpal tunnel in both hands on top of all that, so it's no wonder my hands are practically nonexistant some times. they're suggesting the carpal tunnel surgery first, then go from there to see what the neck is still doing, but i'm debating about that, because the neck is giving me headaches that interfere with work too... but we'll see how it all goes.

Last edited:
thanks. i've got degenerative disk disease between c5 thru 8, with some loss of nerve function on the right, plus they discovered carpal tunnel in both hands on top of all that, so it's no wonder my hands are practically nonexistant some times. they're suggesting the carpal tunnel surgery first, then go from there to see what the neck is still doing, but i'm debating about that, because the neck is giving me headaches that interfere with work too... but we'll see how it all goes.
Ah DDD as I call it , I have it along most of my spine, Luckly its not to horrible yet but I also have a tumer inside my spinal cord around C5 so yes some times my hands are non exhistant, And I understand the headaches as well, I havent been without one in about 3 years. I hope you can figure out what will works best for you.
Arielle I use to be really bad about MRI's they had to dope me up but I still almost had panic attacks anyways but aftr haveing them every 3-6 months for 3 years I guess I got desisatized to them some what I still feel unsettled but its no where near as bad as it use to be.
LOL 105 gets turned into at about 135 by saterday wow no one told me eggs can multiply that fast
hmm.png

Omg I let the incubator sit empty for a whole day!

Now it has 4 dozen quail eggs and 4 duck eggs in it though.

BUT I WENT ONE WHOLE DAY! *proud*

Back
Top Bottom