Incubators Anonymous

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Hello...I am an incubating addict...yesterday I fell off the wagon and started a batch of eggs in the incubator. 12 Delly eggs. Not sure if I will ever get back onto the wagon lol.

Any other addicts out there?
Yep I am one too. Had 82 eggs in the bator went to WV 4days came home to whole. Village had lost electric . Lasted 12 hours this was Monday today sat I have had 4 hatch out

Yep I am one too. Had 82 eggs in the bator went to WV 4days came home to whole. Village had lost electric . Lasted 12 hours this was Monday today sat I have had 4 hatch out

thats sad. i has a similiar experience and lost 200. since then i took an older 1000kva computer ups and switched the battery out for a mega truck battery. it got my incubators through an 8 hr outage no problem.

ok if anyone's looking for eggs to hatch, check out my bst thread (in my sig).

tho my blrw has gone broody and I have NO idea where the free ranged eggs are being hidden LOL. that includes 1 of my 3 ee's eggs. one is in the hospital cage laying daily (broken leg, but she's starting to put weight on it now and then), the other laying in the horse trailer, so I am getting 2 a day most days LOL.

at least I am getting a bunch of beautiful silver grey dorking eggs from the ones that are penned... got 6 yesterday and 4 today (out of 7 girls)

ok I need help...again. I am overwhelmed with chicks and when I sat down to list what I had.....I would need about 30 pens......eeeekkkkk. there are a few breeds I will keep no matter but wanted to ask what breeds do you sell or get the most requests for? silkies was big on people's want list this year here......

just trying figure out who should go and who should stay......please don't make me list everything.....I don't really want to think that hard.

ok I need help...again. I am overwhelmed with chicks and when I sat down to list what I had.....I would need about 30 pens......eeeekkkkk. there are a few breeds I will keep no matter but wanted to ask what breeds do you sell or get the most requests for? silkies was big on people's want list this year here......

just trying figure out who should go and who should stay......please don't make me list everything.....I don't really want to think that hard.

i would keep the following:

Ameraucana
American Game
Ancona
Andalusian
Appenzeller Spitzhauben
Araucana
Aseel
Australorp
Barnevelder
Belgian D Anver
Belgian D Uccle