Incubators Anonymous

I'd love to hatch along. I have a GQF ready and waiting! Now all I have to do first is build a 4th coop...
lau.gif

I hear you

Day 20! Woke up to a pip! I was starting to get nervous, my eggs usually hatch a day early, and nothing was happening yesterday. Lol This will be the 1st hatch I'm not hovering over all day knowing EXACTLY what's going on! But we are going to buy a brand new canoe today!!!!! I'm so excited. I LOVE fishing!!!! So fingers crossed everyone managed to pop out on their own!

see, my method for chicken math is that roosters don't count. broodies don't count. chicks under broodies don't count. actually chicks don't count. the only ones that count are the birds in the breeding pens. oh. but did I mention broodies don't count? oh and the free range girls don't count either, since I can't ever find their eggs...

so... by my estimate, I have... 12 birds. or so.
wink.png

that's not counting the 22 roosters, 14 free range girls, 8 broodies and numerous youngsters who aren't laying yet. I'm sure I didn't miss anyone else.
wink.png

Last edited:
see, my method for chicken math is that roosters don't count. broodies don't count. chicks under broodies don't count. actually chicks don't count. the only ones that count are the birds in the breeding pens. oh. but did I mention broodies don't count? oh and the free range girls don't count either, since I can't ever find their eggs...

wink.png

that's not counting the 22 roosters, 14 free range girls, 8 broodies and numerous youngsters who aren't laying yet. I'm sure I didn't miss anyone else.
wink.png
real similar to my math...and bantams don't count either just because they are so small....I do buy a lot of feed for my 5 hens though...must be the ducks that eat so much..
lau.gif

Last edited:

wink.png

wink.png

real similar to my math...and bantams don't count either just because they are so small....I do buy a lot of feed for my 5 hens though...must be the ducks that eat so much..
lau.gif

Dont forget project birds dont count - they are R&D

Back
Top Bottom