Incubators Anonymous

That is the funniest chicken math equation EVER!!!!
yuckyuck.gif

I'm good!!!

Even as I type that this is what I look like:
lau.gif

Thanks for the advice!!! =)
Is DMRippy a BYCer?

I like the idea of blue eggs; I'll have to look into getting some Sapphires. I'm also thinking about blue, green, etc. =)

I'm beginning to think that I need to nail down my incubating before I start trying to use shipped eggs...
Search at the top of the page for DMRippy and her page will pull upl Good luck.

@TeaChick

Sorry guys I have been so busy I can't keep up here. I have Sapphires..... I am going to break the pen up soon for a bit. I need to do some test mating and see what girls is laying the sex linked chicks..... I need her for another project LOL. Now I am getting about 4 eggs a day. I am moving birds tomorrow and will starting checking who is laying what eggs. Pretty sure it is just one girl but the others are going into my exchequer pen for a bit.

Out of the 4 due tomorrow I have 1 hatched, 1 half out, 1 pipped and 1 that hasn't done anything yet... I can see that one looks black/grey and one is golden colored! They are all mixed eggs. I'll post pictures when they are all cute and fluffy!

Thanks for the advice!!! =)
Is DMRippy a BYCer?
I like the idea of blue eggs; I'll have to look into getting some Sapphires. I'm also thinking about blue, green, etc. =)

Now that's chicken math!!! 12 eggs ordered = 26 chicks hatched! That's a hatch rate of 216%!!!
lau.gif

JK. 26 out of 30 is a great hatch rate, especially on shipped eggs.

LOL.....sign me up for this hatch rate!!!!
ya.gif

I'm beginning to think that I need to nail down my incubating before I start trying to use shipped eggs...
Same here....shipped eggs seem to add a twist when you are dealing with wonky air cells!
barnie.gif

My sizzle eggs from Sheri Minkner go on lockdown today!!!!!! Candled last on day 16 (just cause it was driving me crazy!) and still saw def movement in 10!!! 1 I'm pretty sure had quit, and 1 looked good, just didn't see movement ATM. Fingers crossed!!!!! I'd be happy with 4!!!!

Back
Top Bottom