Incubators Anonymous

I have been having interest in my grey eggs , but I had better build it before people start to show up..maybe next year.
I have 2 more of these grey egg gene hatching, one chick is black, the other is blue, probably like my avitar.

Last edited:
Huh. I plan to cross 2nd generation olive eggers together (Olive egger rooster with Oliver egger hens). I suppose it's possible that some eggs might come out grayish.

The olive egger hens I have now (Marans X Easter Eggers), lay an interesting variety of olive and khaki eggs.

But if there's an actual gray egg gene, I'm very interested in getting some of those.

Huh. I plan to cross 2nd generation olive eggers together (Olive egger rooster with Oliver egger hens). I suppose it's possible that some eggs might come out grayish.

The olive egger hens I have now (Marans X Easter Eggers), lay an interesting variety of olive and khaki eggs.

But if there's an actual gray egg gene, I'm very interested in getting some of those.
I can see what I get over the next week and send you some. It may be only 3 or 4 though. To be honest when the egg is wetted it turns a geenish brown.

Back
Top Bottom