Incubators Anonymous

I was just awakened by the sound of a single noisy, beautiful BBS JG. It sure is tiny but the egg was too. Now, for a little sleep before my clock goes off in 1 hour.
woot.gif

OMG!!!! My lonely pheasant egg has pipped!!!!

Perfect cause I should have 5 other eggs under Black Broody that should hatch tomorrow that I have to bring in!!!! She has four more that aren't due till next week. And I still dont know where Im going to put her and the babies. My Tractor is full of other babies still!!!

Well, my baby JG was very vocal and active when I got home today. She seems happy and healthy so far. I brought in one of our Cochins that is about 3 weeks old and one of the sweetest things. Although, she's not happy about being in the house with the 'baby'. She wants to be back out with the 'big kids'. lol. Keep your fingers crossed that she continues to do well.
fl.gif

Perfect cause I should have 5 other eggs under Black Broody that should hatch tomorrow that I have to bring in!!!! She has four more that aren't due till next week. And I still dont know where Im going to put her and the babies. My Tractor is full of other babies still!!!
thumbsup.gif

clap.gif

Well the eggs I put in lockdown yesterday..... 4 EE hatched already
hu.gif
The other EE had pipped too 3 I think. The Cuckoos..... nada
hit.gif

I have 5 eggs sitting on my kitchen table that have been laid over the last 4 days ( one quail laid and egg every day for 4 days and the other one just decided to join the party with one today)
They are burning a whole in my pocket so to speak I want to stick them in the bator so bad lol , Im down to a few button and quinea eggs ( a few being less then 20) theres room right
wink.png

Butter is being a good baby and eating off a spoon for me and picking some at her crumbles but she has stopped wanting to drink
barnie.gif
. SO a complete 180 for the first few days she would drink from a spoon for me but didnt really want to eat now she will eat from a spoon for me but not want to drink
rant.gif

I have 5 eggs sitting on my kitchen table that have been laid over the last 4 days ( one quail laid and egg every day for 4 days and the other one just decided to join the party with one today)
They are burning a whole in my pocket so to speak I want to stick them in the bator so bad lol , Im down to a few button and quinea eggs ( a few being less then 20) theres room right
wink.png

Butter is being a good baby and eating off a spoon for me and picking some at her crumbles but she has stopped wanting to drink
barnie.gif
. SO a complete 180 for the first few days she would drink from a spoon for me but didnt really want to eat now she will eat from a spoon for me but not want to drink
rant.gif
Try putting the water in the spoon.

Thank you I got her to take a few mouthfulls putting some water in the same spoon as the food. She sure wasnt happy about her relocation from the brinsea to her new abode she screamed her little beak off for over an hour . Her lungs sure work even if your legs dont dang.

So cute .. I hope she can hang on and make it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom