Incuview Incubator

Might want to give yourself a few days to get it started, tested, and learn to adjust it before putting eggs in it.
Thursday through Sunday. I'm a fast learner?
:oops:
I'm also housebound except essential chores due to this pneumonia awkwardness. So I'm freaking bored. Out. Of. My. Skull.

I know you are right though. Maybe I could pop some of my eggs in there although I'm not certain if the cockerels are getting it done. Pullet eggs are iffy though if I read right.

Read this whole thread? :D
Rest and get well.

Mostly I have. Plus many more incubation threads. Plus stalking eBay. Plus trying to figure out blue egg genetics. Still bored but today I'll get some buttons to push anyway.

Didn't really feel that bad to begin with, just had evil shoulder pain. Thought I might have cracked a shoulder blade hanging that header. Nope!

Oops pardon the derail.

Anyone else have trouble adding water thru mesh?
I use this siphon bottle(shown below) thru the vent hole,
tubing goes right down to mesh surface.
The water seems to want to cling to the plastic mesh, and pool on top of mesh, instead of going thru mesh to the reservoir, thus getting some of eggs wet.
Wishes the mesh holes were bit larger.

upload_2018-3-8_10-56-40.png

Anyone else have trouble adding water thru mesh?
I use this siphon bottle(shown below) thru the vent hole,
tubing goes right down to mesh surface.
The water seems to want to cling to the plastic mesh, and pool on top of mesh, instead of going thru mesh to the reservoir, thus getting some of eggs wet.
Wishes the mesh holes were bit larger.

View attachment 1288117
I used a drinking straw, funnel and a turkey baster,, I filled the straw and let gravity feed the water.. went right down... maybe the pressure of the bottle is causing the issue...

Back
Top Bottom