IncuView turner information wanted

This incubator:

https://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html

Does anyone use this exact model?
Can someone please help me to understand how it turns/rotates/moves the eggs?

Thank you in advance.
:bow
Yes, I have one and love it.
The crank turns and moves the tray from one end to the other how ever many times you have it set for.
It's hard to catch it moving to see it, but I have seen it.
Does that help?

What I would like to know is are the eggs always laying on the tray on the same side?

Say if you drew an x and an o on opposite sides of the egg.... When the Turner does its thing will you see both the x and the o throughout the day?
Yes, they turn the eggs, but not as efficiently as the other type of turner that has cups that hold eggs upright and rock back and forth.

I have marked X and O's and that has shown me they don't turn evenly, X and O's end up 'out of order' so to speak. Much has to do with the contact between the egg and the bottom mesh of bator and the eggs touching each other which may create resistance against turning smoothly. The nature of the oblong egg can cause some 'shingling' along the row, which further impedes the eggs from turning evenly.

That said I've had pretty good hatches with this bator, first one was 100%.
I don't do a ton of hatching, once or twice a year in spring, if I did I might use the rocker type turner for incubation and the Incuview for hatching...cause no doubt that big clear lid is the bomb.

Control number of egg turns per day
Automatic universal egg turner (Any size egg up to Goose)
  • Egg Capacity: 27 chicken*, 49 Quail*, or 17 Goose*
    The built-in automatic egg turner gently rolls the eggs six times per day (number of turns is adjustable), which prevents the yolk from settling while exercising the embryo. This rolling action is a close copy to how eggs are turned in nature. The universal tray also allows any size egg up to goose (27 Chicken*, 49 Quail*, 17 Goose*
Thanks Penny.

Do you happen to use this bator?

Yes, I have one and love it.
The crank turns and moves the tray from one end to the other how ever many times you have it set for.
It's hard to catch it moving to see it, but I have seen it.
Does that help?
What I would like to know is are the eggs always laying on the tray on the same side?

Say if you drew an x and an o on opposite sides of the egg.... When the Turner does its thing will you see both the x and the o throughout the day?

:lau is he on here?

Somehow he manages to have great hatches so he says... even with the shaking in that first video LOL
Yes he is/was on here.
I'm going look for him now.

I have learned/understand now how your turner tray is supposed to work.

Thanks @aart

Back
Top Bottom