Indian Runner Duck Hatching Eggs-1 dz

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by daze333, May 10, 2011.

1. daze333

daze333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    I have1 dozen Indian runner hatching eggs that wont fit in my bator. I really would like them to go to a good use. All my runners are from metzer hatchery except the blues are from Flying A Farms in Arkansas. I have a mixed flock of blue, buff/white, chocolates and blacks. They are nice upright runners and have friendly personalities. I have been having 100% fertility here at home. I pack the eggs individually with bubble wrap and then peanuts around them. They will ship priority the day after I receive a Paypal payment. ([email protected]) They have been collected in the last few days and have been stored correctly. Happy bidding!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TayFray!

TayFray! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Vienna, Maine
    can you ship 6 for like 5.00??

3. chickenchick2011

chickenchick2011 Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2011
    shelby ohio 44875
    Can I ask why people want so much for shipping. You can print labels at home from paypal and set it out for your mail man to take when he brings your mail?

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I dont think thats alot for shipping at all!! It costs me $10.95 to sent out a flat rate box!

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Shipping is usually $10.95 for a medium priority box. If you include bubble wrap is usually $3 and then the tape to wrap the eggs all together in one. I personally go through A LOT of bubble wrap and tape when shipping out boxes!

I actually find this price very good for shipping! If you don't like the price of shipping don't bid.

6. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Nicky you beat me to it! [​IMG]

7. chickenchick2011

chickenchick2011 Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2011
    shelby ohio 44875
    i was not being rude I just said what I saw on ebay. I did not mean for it to sound mean

8. StevenW.

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    Quote:Oh you aren't being rude! Watch out for people on Ebay they can scam you very easily! I've learned the hard way already! [​IMG]

I will stick to my BYC auctions! [​IMG]

9. daze333

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    Quote:Shipping is usually $10.95 for a medium priority box. If you include bubble wrap is usually $3 and then the tape to wrap the eggs all together in one. I personally go through A LOT of bubble wrap and tape when shipping out boxes!

I actually find this price very good for shipping! If you don't like the price of shipping don't bid.

Thank you Ducklover1, that was very well said! I do print my labels from home and have my mail carrier pick them up. A medium flat rate priority box (which holds 12 eggs unless they are very small) costs $10.50. You just can't fudge on the shipping cost unless you pay for it yourself.

10. daze333

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    TayFray! :

can you ship 6 for like 5.00??

Tayfray! I sent you a PM​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by