indian runner duck week by week

week 6 for Gunter! my my she's grown, almost mostly dark brown now, her wing feathers are coming in beautifully she's mostly feathers but with some fuzzy spots you can really see this on the back of her head
She is so tall and lean I love it. and gorgeous color looks so good along next to Marceline.

@Miss Lydia they are a perfect contrast I love it to! :) she really has gotten tall she's actually taller than marceline but it could.just be because marceline hardly stands up completely straight. so crazy it's already been 6 weeks time really "flies"

@Miss Lydia they are a perfect contrast I love it to!
smile.png
she really has gotten tall she's actually taller than marceline but it could.just be because marceline hardly stands up completely straight. so crazy it's already been 6 weeks time really "flies"
it really does and I noticed that Gunter was taller. But out of respect for us short ladies I wasn't going to bring it up. Oh to be tall and slim.
lol.png

haha I am a shorty girl to 5two but I've learned to enjoy my shortness I hardly run into tree limbs and other things my taller friends need to duck for hahaha

haha I am a shorty girl to 5two but I've learned to enjoy my shortness I hardly run into tree limbs and other things my taller friends need to duck for hahaha
I don't mind being short either especially since they started making petite pants. you may not remeber when all pants were so long you'd have to cut a mile off to get them the right length could just about make another pair of pants out of the excess.

I know it's crazy I can do that all by myself just having a good time outdoors haha, kids these days. I'm glad my girls have never asked for that style of pants why pay more for broken jeans! crazy world

Back
Top Bottom