Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Hey Schultz, you have us down for the chips and salsa we are bringing, but we are also bringing a big pot of beans and rice. My husband is on an extremely restricted diet, so I want to make sure there is something there he can eat, but will be bringing enough that others can have some too.

Quote:
Carole, how much do you want for it? What colors do you have? I do needle felting and would love some, but I do not need a whole lot.

I'll just bring it along. I think there are 3 different "natural" colors. I have no use for it, so we can talk. Maybe I can get you to make me something out of it?

I also have a drop spindle that I want to learn to use, so maybe one day I will try making some yarn.

Anyone interested in some SQ Bantam cochin hens $25 each All but one came from Harvest Breeze Farms. They are really rough right now, but really nice hens

2 blue are spoken for, I still have 1 splash, and 1 black, nothing wrong with these girls we are just downsizing the cochins because my daughter wants dark cornish bantams. These are the girls that our show stock came from.

Last edited:
WoW! Shari has some great birds!

I'm going to Shipshewana today to get candy & goodies for the party! And probably some lunch too...! LOL
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
No problem. We might buy some red taters! I love those and I didn't plant them right this year. How big is your small table?( just so I can try to make sure to leave space for it) And I'm sure we can slide your GF in beside you.
smile.png

I just wanted to give anyone interested a heads up before Saturday. We will be bringing the official "Indiana Chickenstock 2010" tee shirts. Adults will be $15.00 and childrens will be $12. I can't tell you or show you what they look like but I just wanted to make sure anyone who might be interest in a commerative shirt to have the $$ with them! We have been working very hard on these all week!

Quote:
I'm so glad that someone could get this done!!
wee.gif
Thanks so much for all your hard work on them!!! And I did get the privilege to see them first, all I gotta say is they are very awesome!
thumbsup.gif
Make sure you save some extra money back for one!

Last edited:
Quote:
You guys are killing me!!!
ep.gif

I was going to try to sell off some of my extra chickens and plants this weekend but now it looks like I'm going to be spending $$ and buying more stuff than I'm selling.

Good thing I get paid Friday.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom