Indiana all poultry must go ! Edited to add pics ! SOLD !

Sorry-I've been missing in action-had some bad family news this weekend.
I've posted a reply in the other BYC thread.
Since you have a month...maybe we will be able to get together...I'll keep watch on these thread and PM you and Kathy-I knew I should have come on over when she suggested it on our last visit.
Dang-take care-ttyl

So sorry that you are in this situation. I was just wondering where you are in Indiana. By any chance is someone from your area coming to Fowl Fest in Frankenmuth MI this weekend? DH and I (just last night) were talking about getting some guineas. We had them in the past and miss them. Because at that time we didn't have a covered run, they were helping themselves to the neighbor's garden which caused a great deal of dismay on everyone's part. We now have a 15 X 80 covered run so they could stay safely at home. We would be happy to give a home to some of your guineas if we could figure out a way to get them. How much are you wanting for them? Good luck with everything. Andrea

No I don't think anyone from this area is going to the swap. I live in Gosport, IN zip code is 47433. I was thinking 8-10 dollars apiece.

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am interested in some of the bantams. Do you ever travel close to Evansville? My boyfriend lives in Owensboro and works North of Evansville just off of I 64.

There's a guy back on page five of this subject looking for standard cochins in Indiana--hope this helps. I'd love to have your barred rock hens--but trying to downsize myself. No luck here either.
sad.png

WOW!!!!! YOur standard cochins are beautiful but I can't afford them(shipping would be outrageous). Plus I'm kinda at my max right now for chickens until I get my second coop built. I hope you find homes for them!!!

Has anyone taken your RP hen? I would be interested in taking her. I have RPs and am happy to add one more. I am North by Plymouth. Maybe could work something out with some of you in this area or around that might be wanting and not have the time to drive down?

Back
Top Bottom