INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Hope everyone is enjoying the chicken party! :lol: Meanwhile, my little ones are 11 weeks old today, so here are their pictures! :D

Hika Ma the Easter-egger bantam:

Huka the Silver Lakenvelder:

Ihi the Golden Campine:

Marama the Egyptian Fayoumi:

Po baby the adorable black Cochin bantam:

The unforgettable! The undeniable! The magnificent! Rangi the Ancona!

Roha the Exchequer Leghorn (I love this picture of her :love )

Tiwhiri the Light Brown Leghorn:

And just because, here's Margaret. "When did you get here?!"

So I accidently left the door open today and my ameraucana cockerel got out. I chased him all around my barn and yard then finally got him corned in this storage room in my barn. I have never liked grabbing chickens by their legs but I was afraid he was going to get away so I did. I dont know why I ever thought it was so mean. He instantly calmed down and cooperated with me.

My new araucana roosts so high, I had to make her her own special roost. Her head almost touches the celining and she loves it! She is a sweetheart, I just carry her around with me.

So I accidently left the door open today and my ameraucana cockerel got out. I chased him all around my barn and yard then finally got him corned in this storage room in my barn. I have never liked grabbing chickens by their legs but I was afraid he was going to get away so I did. I dont know why I ever thought it was so mean. He instantly calmed down and cooperated with me.

My new araucana roosts so high, I had to make her her own special roost. Her head almost touches the celining and she loves it! She is a sweetheart, I just carry her around with me.

Sounds like you have some great new chickens. :)

Sounds like you have some great new chickens. :)
Ya, they make me laugh. I didnt even metion the new easter egger I got out last night. They have definatley kept me busy the last 2 day lol. I am most likley take both the cockerel and pullet, black ameraucanas to lebanon. I'm anixous to see if they will do good. the rooster Has 3 feathers with a white spot on it but when He molts the new feathers wont have it, same with the pullet she has 2 feathers like that, but they are hidden by her wing. I just wish they had fuller beards other than that I think they will do okay. I took pics but still have to upload them so will proabbaly post them tomorrow or tuesday. I have been pretty busy today with the rooster chasing and all lol! I forgot to take pics of the EE and araucana, but I need to pack and will be going to Michigan tomorrow morning at 4:00 am
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom