INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

M2H- you have owned some very pretty kittys! I LOVE the siamese. So sorry you had to put them down. Just wondering-has violet showed any improvement yet. I know it has only been a day or 2 but sometimes they can improve a little in a matter of hours.

Quote: Oh my! What I could do with alllll that room!!!!
ep.gif
We have a 40x60 here, same problem. Dad has almost 80 years of "stuff" he wont part with.
roll.png
He talks about clearing it out, but we we work on it, he winds up keeping it all. Its ok tho, I want him to be able to enjoy his memories.

Okay I am thinking about doing a cross to get some barred EEs. I dont really have a lot of room for mutts, since I have a lot of show birds and am going to start breeding, But how cool would this cross be?!? I have seen other people that have them and now I want some! I could put them in my EE pen and breed them though. (there needs to an evil laugh icon)

M2H- you have owned some very pretty kittys! I LOVE the siamese. So sorry you had to put them down. Just wondering-has violet showed any improvement yet. I know it has only been a day or 2 but sometimes they can improve a little in a matter of hours.
Thank you-- I looked like a serial killer with each cat story ending with "and then it had to be put to sleep."

Violet has been able to scoot around more, so she has strength (probably from eating so much!), but her legs haven't changed. When I talked to the vet again the other day, I learned that Violet specifically has a "torn collateral ligament" (I was sleep deprived at the time at the original visit)-- I originally said she had a torn tendon. Either way, she needs rest, good nutrition, and physical therapy. Thanks for asking. : - )
Bradselig~ Your cute pets look like they have a hard life! They are very comfortable in front of the camera.
CRSelvey~ Your chick in the back looks like its wearing a top hat! I'm glad to hear they are adjusting.

Back
Top Bottom