INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Someone back there commented on forgetting what they wanted to comment on before they got to the end of reading. You may already know this, but I'll post it just in case you don't...

-As you're reading and find something you want to comment on, click on the "multi" button down on the bottom right (next to the thumbs up).

-Keep on reading and as you find more things you want to comment on, click the "multi" button on each successive thing you want to comment on.

-When you get to the end, click on "Post a Reply". Its on the far LEFT at the bottom of the last posted window.

All of the things you wanted to comment on will now be in the reply window and you can go through and make comments on each one.

Last edited:
Yes! A fall get-together. A Sunday would be preferred for us.
The Lebanon show is Saturday only, so it would have to be another time.

Someone back there commented on forgetting what they wanted to comment on before they got to the end of reading. You may already know this, but I'll post it just in case you don't...

-As you're reading and find something you want to comment on, click on the "multi" button down on the bottom right (next to the thumbs up).

-Keep on reading and as you find more things you want to comment on, click the "multi" button on each successive thing you want to comment on.

-When you get to the end, click on "Post a Reply". Its on the far LEFT at the bottom of the last posted window.

All of the things you wanted to comment on will now be in the reply window and you can go through and make comments on each one.
Hey, it worked! Thanks!

Captains log-Day 600,520,392 (It feels like)... No eggs.

lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
love this!

Me, too. I so wanted to meet some folks @ the meet up @ racin's but wasn't able to. How can we make it happen?

I will talk to Doug Akin and see if I can set up an area for the Indy BYC bunch to bunch up.

John
I would love to meet any of you that are going to the poultry show Sat., Oct. 19th. Would be great to be able to put your names and faces together. I love your idea, John.

TTN: We have decided to update the members list to note if a member also breeds (or plans to breed) their birds. We are still discussing if it will be an added column or color coded (everyone is yellow right now, but say if you breed your rows will be say blue instead). We figured this would be a quick and easy way to find a local breeder for a breeder a member maybe interested in. Im always very open to opinions and ideas on how we can make it better.

So if you currently breed or plan to breed any of the birds in your flock, please send me a pm. Once we figure out how we are going to note who is breeding what, we will update the members list.

To any member not currently on the list and would like to be, please send me a pm with username, county, city (if you want), species, breed, variety, and LF or bantam. I will update the information asap. If you are on the list but have outdated info, also send me a pm with the changes. Id rather be flooded with pm's to update info than have a members list is inaccurate info.

Here is a link to the current members list for quick reference:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Gcy1GNGc&om=true&richtext=false&rm=full#gid=0

Back
Top Bottom