INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I know they have at least 6 different breed because they told me layers, pullets, strait run, and then they didnt know the other 3. I hope they have same selection as bloomington did. I am not geting anymore broilers untill spring.

2. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

3. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I was talking to the manger that was working (i guess I didnt state it was the manager). I mean couldnt they have walked over their and looked at the signs on the bins. It seems like a waste of my breath to talk to them. I will go see for myself lol! and might just come home with a few! I have seen mulitple people saying martinville had isa browns and broilers.

4. Kiniska

Kiniska Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2012
    English, Indiana
    What a beautiful day. Spent most of it putting up new fencing for the goats. Almost tripled our pasture size. Three little goats running 1.5 acres of pasture. Now I need a nap.

5. BackyardBitten

BackyardBitten Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2012
    does anybody know if its safe to feed celery to your hens? i checked the treat chart on here, but it doesnt say anything about celery

also hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend! about to go spread some substrate into the little run of my chicken coop.....

6. SallyinIndiana

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana
    I gave it to my chickens on the ground not in their food. nothing happened. But my chickens barely sniffed the stuff until it started decomposing.

7. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    Lol yup... Sounds like rural king

8. SallyinIndiana

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

9. bradselig

bradselig Overrun With Chickens

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    Ok, non chicken question.

I have netflix. I originally signed up for the free month. I'd keep it for a while then cancel due to the lack of movies on it. They send me another email several months later giving me another free month. I sign back up and then cancel after a few months. Well I'm about to cancel again and considering going with redbox instant. Anyone have this? Is the movie selection any better?

I think I'm about the only person my age who doesn't have satellite or cable tv. I'm just too cheap for satellite (only thing I can get). So I just have the Farmer 5 (abc, NBC, CBS, PBS, and fox which is now like 15 channels since digital over the air came about) and have a Roku. Just curious if redbox instant is worth it (even though they emailed me a free month trial as well I just hate giving debit card number if I don't have to). What about Hulu plus?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  10. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    that's funny. I go off and on Netflix all the time and just told the DH today I'm planning on canceling satellite and just doing Netflix again for awhile. We have amazon prime too which isn't much different. Let me know how the redbox thing goes I didn't even know about that one. I did check out Hulu plus and I thought the selection kind of stunk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by