INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

2. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I forgot to you guys what happened at rural king. After I said i was buying all the EEs, and putting them in the box, these people asked me what color eggs the layed. Her husband said remember we have an ameraucana she, they blue eggs. I corrected him telling him how hatcheries mislabel them and everything. So they they asked what color eggs they lay and i went into a whole explanation. They asked what the white chickens were, they were cornish crosses. then after we were checking out. I talked to them some more. They had pics of their chickens and asked what kind they were. They had a mix of RSL, EEs, and BRs. I told them about BYC and everything. the girl was pretty nice, but I do not think the guy liked me lol.

3. racinchickins

racinchickins Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2013
    Mooresville IN
    The Store is in South Broad Ripple. 49th and College. Near my old stomping grounds. That was where we lived before we moved to Mooresville. We still rent out our old house up there.

He got the bees in June. Somehow, I'm the only one who's gotten stung, and I'm not even certain it was one of his bees. We are up to two hives now, and he is talking about more (sound familiar.....) They are way less work than chickens though. He only visits them maybe once a week, and actually does something with them besides observing maybe twice a month.

4. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    ok, i think you have my phone number too, so you can send me a pic threw phone too. lol your chile likes to take pics of celeing fans. O well, if it makes them happy, I have my fair share of odd hobbies too. Was the 100 pics all of one celing fan?

5. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I always thought be keeping was cool and interesting. I could never do that though, because if the bees got loose and stung me it would not go well. I am highly allergic to bees.

6. vickichicki

vickichicki Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Just had a full crisis mode. Chickens going nuts....raccoon in the pen. Still feeling full of adrenaline. Scary stuff

7. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    O,wow. Is everyone okay

8. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    are they all ok?

9. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    juilie0477-your chicks are getting so big!

10. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by