INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. vickichicki

vickichicki Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

I believe rabbits can lean towards the smelly side inside. However with reg clean up I am sure they would be fine in the house. I know there are a few people on here who have either kept and raised or still have rabbits. Hopefully someone can chip in and give you the skinny on them.

2. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  3. vickichicki

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

*Ruffles your geeky hair :lau

Y'know the same kinda conversations can be had with people..... Although I will admit to being a nerd at times. I am a big WoW fan :thumbsup

4. vickichicki

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Hmm... sounds iffy. I would think if they were 'yours' he would have contacted you as soon as he had assessed the situation with them. Not tell you in passing because you enquired.
    As for finding more... I am sure more will find you, if not... make more room for some lovely Cochins :D

5. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Overrun With Chickens

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    You would of thought he would of emailed you when it happened to let you know. I hope you can find someone else to get them from
    Some people just dont understand technology and dont get it lol. I love that I have the anwser to so many questions right at my fingertips. Technology can make life so simple and so complicated at the same time
    Ya I knew the 4s had it too, but I want the iphone 5 because it takes better pics and is faster. I probably wont get one but a girl can want lol!

Blue eggs-ameraucanas, araucanas, cream legbars
    I found this website a while back works great for referring to stuff if you cant just remember it
    http://www.ithaca.edu/staff/jhenderson/chooks/chooks.html

6. vickichicki

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

I think I am going to have to separate the Lavenders to a pen of their own. He is still not manly enough for anything and she is showing no signs of laying yet. Both of them are on the softer side and they both fret over the sight of the Rocks coming near them. This will leave the EE's and Rocks roosterless. Looking to find a nice full something to breed the EE's with for plenty more EE chicks for spring.

7. vickichicki

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Awesome link, saving to my favs. Thanking you.

8. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I have pet rabbits. I did have mutltiple but they are all older and am now done to one as the other passed from old age. After she dies I am not going to get anymore. I love rabbits, I just dont want anymore right now. I have had polish, mini rex, mini lops, holland lops, californian (spelling?), and a few others including mixes. My smaller rabbits were never high strung. Youjust need to handle them. I like having inside rabbits, you just have to clean their cages frequently. i always liked the idea of litter training a rabbit and letting it stay out of them cage except when gone or at night. i have litter trainined a rabbit but never let it run around the house. I have also leash trainined rabbits. Rabbits are good pets, the only con I can think of is if you are allergic to rabbits you might get a runny nose.But I have a lot of animals I am allergic to.
    i do not hav ethe money to buy one, but if I did i would get the newest one

9. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    No problem I have found it very helpful in the past
    Ya but I can talk to people anytime, I just find it so cool that something without a brain, heart, or feelings can carry on a conversation with someone. I know they made it to be able to do that, but it is amazing that some one made that. What is WOW mean?

10. bradselig

bradselig Overrun With Chickens

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    Haha. Siri can be fun, but I don't use "her" that much anymore.

He replied saying he'll refund my fund sometime next week. Something about getting ready for a show. I calmly but firmly explained that refunding money via PayPal is rather simple with a couple clicks and would prefer to have my money back now so that should I stubble across other birds I'd be able to purchase them. I stated that I would hate to be inconvenienced twice over this matter. I got my refund a little bit ago. I'm not comfortable with someone hanging onto over $100 of my money when the time left to submit a PayPal claim against them is getting down to the wire. Lol

yes I have a couple legbar cockerels available that I'd give you a good deal on! Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by