INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. vickichicki

vickichicki Songster

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    After checking out that link I noticed there are several more chickens that are on the want list. Naturally most of them are deemed 'rare'. Champagne tastes on a beer budget here.
    Might have to take Old Salt up on the spray paint is a cheaper option. Sure Clairol and other hair dye brands would work too.

2. vickichicki

vickichicki Songster

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

World of Warcraft... Guess you are not that geeky then :D

3. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Crowing

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    That is ridiculous, First off he didnt tell you about the chickens getting killed and then say well I will refund you in about a week.

4. vickichicki

vickichicki Songster

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

I think he probably should have done that a whole lot faster than that. Hundred bucks is a lot of money to be floating around with not much happening with it.

Would those wonderful Legbar give me a ton more EE's next year?

5. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Crowing

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I was wondering my brother in law likes that but wanted to be sure. I am not big into video games like that, especially not role playing. I would rather watch the history channel and read articles online. i do play some video games, but Iplay like candy crush saga, super mario bros, and so on.

6. vickichicki

vickichicki Songster

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

It is not quite a full role playing game, but it does take some time and effort to play... tragic really....

However nothing beats an evening of Mario :p

1 person likes this.
  7. bradselig

bradselig Crowing

Apr 29, 2012
    Warren, IN
    Should! If I remember correctly, I remember reading that the rooster determines the egg color or has the greater influence on egg color.

And I'll probably get into the bantam Cochins more now that I'm not getting those moderns. I'm still only wanting to work with the lavender cuckoo but will get more lavenders and barred to broaden the bloodline. If I get extras or an assortment of eggs with colors I don't need (looking at one assortment with lemon blues) I'll let you know.

8. CCCCCCCCHICKENS

CCCCCCCCHICKENS Crowing

Dec 3, 2012
    Indiana
    I love mario, pac man, galaga, space invaders, dig dug, and other old time games. There is a place in bluffton that has galaga that me and my dad go in and play to see who can get the higher score. A place in monpeiler we go to play pac man. And the only place ihave ever played space invaders is state fair, which is a shmae because it is my favorite game!

9. vickichicki

vickichicki Songster

Sep 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, Indiana

Absolutely.
    The three cuties I got from you have stole my heart. Two of the three are currently broody. The lemon/splash mix only has the dirtiest looking feather around her neck to indicate there is something mixed in there and the buff/lemon is a stunning colour.
    I think I am open to all varieties except maybe black.

10. Mother2Hens

Mother2Hens Songster

Jun 10, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    I must have the latest one with fingerprint recognition because I kept finding dusty fingerprints on my former phone. They turned out to be from someone who uses Sevin dust on a daily basis. Hmmm
    CCCHICKENS~ Google: Questions to ask Siri.
    browncow posted: I just upgraded to an iPhone 4S that has suri on it, you can actually program it wether you want a male or female voice [​IMG]
    browncow~ If you ask Siri, "Are you a boy or a girl?," she replies, "I was not assigned a gender."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by