INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

I was going through hatching withdrawal when we had that break in the weather in November, so I nabbed a couple of eggs and threw them in the incubator. One was an egg from a mille fleur d'uccle hen fertilized by a blue splash silkie roo. Here are the results:
Looks just a little bit goofy! Lol. I'll bet he/she grows out of it and turns out beautiful!

ok once again my computer is being a dork!!! I have had lots of quotes for this post but it all is taking way too long to load so ..... :
congrats to all who hatches went well and sorry to those that didn't, Sorry for all the loses,, and I hope the next ones goes better, looks most all of us have been enjoying the great weather, with more to come we will all be so tired in the days to come...
celebrate.gif
good luck to all the coop renovations and builds.
Welcome to all the fellow newbies
frow.gif
I'm sure your find this site very helpful Nice and FUN
yippiechickie.gif
The pic's are awesome, I love them all
love.gif

kab= sorry if my getting you involved with my rant gets you into trouble,
hide.gif
I'm sorry if this seems inpersonal but I'm tired and am going to take a very hot soak in the tub and go to bed. lol now I cant get the red to go away!!!! oh well Goon night all, hope the rain holds off so I can get my coop done, oh well sweet dreams all.
thumbsup.gif

ok once again my computer is being a dork!!! I have had lots of quotes for this post but it all is taking way too long to load so ..... :
congrats to all who hatches went well and sorry to those that didn't, Sorry for all the loses,, and I hope the next ones goes better, looks most all of us have been enjoying the great weather, with more to come we will all be so tired in the days to come...
celebrate.gif
good luck to all the coop renovations and builds.
Welcome to all the fellow newbies
frow.gif
I'm sure your find this site very helpful Nice and FUN
yippiechickie.gif
The pic's are awesome, I love them all
love.gif

kab= sorry if my getting you involved with my rant gets you into trouble,
hide.gif
I'm sorry if this seems inpersonal but I'm tired and am going to take a very hot soak in the tub and go to bed. lol now I cant get the red to go away!!!! oh well Goon night all, hope the rain holds off so I can get my coop done, oh well sweet dreams all.
thumbsup.gif
No worries I was kidding around about getting in trouble. My post was for all the new people who have bad experiences on the forums.

The security camera says the family sleep pile of silkies are peacefully sleeping in the coop. I didn't realize I would worry so much about them once they went back outside. I am so glad to have a clean dust free den again though!

The security camera says the family sleep pile of silkies are peacefully sleeping in the coop. I didn't realize I would worry so much about them once they went back outside. I am so glad to have a clean dust free den again though!

That is so cool. what camera do you have? and is it run through your computer?

How old were they when you moved them out? I have silkies and jaerhon chicks. I'm thinking about moving my jaerhons out to the chicken shed this weekend, but since silkies feather out differently, I wasn't sure how old they should be before I move them to the shed where the heat lamp is further away from them. I will be happy to have my dining room table back, since it is covered up with brooders at this time!

That is so cool. what camera do you have? and is it run through your computer?
Its a Lorex wireless security system. We got it at best Buy. This is the one http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...Kya4vnOnb0CFe87MgodJHUAdA&is=REG&Q=&A=details

We got it to keep an eye on the barn and property initially, but now it works really well inside the buildings to watch the animals. The alpacas are dure to have their cria's in June, so it's peace of mind being able to watch them from bed.
This is how we placed the other camera. We want to buy two more for the outside. They don't reach super far, and don't do well through metal or wires. They have an antenna you can buy for about 60 bucks to enhance the signal.

Our large fowl flock is in there too, they sleep behind that fence panel in the back.

Back
Top Bottom