INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Wow, it's been busy on here!

Gotta tell this story. Went out last night to lock up the chicken pen. Slipped in the snow and yes I broke my arm!!!  So now w everybody is blaming the chickens for my downfall!!  Pun intended.    I've fallen off horses, been bucked off horses. Fallen in creeks and ponds. And many other accidents. Out to simply lock up and say goodnight and finally got my first broken bone!  Knew it had to happen sometime.
Ohh my! Thankfully I have never broken a bone, and hope to keep it that way. Hope it heals quickly and without complications!

my silkie. She's already lovey and cuddley... hope its a she.

It's like impossible to find folks local to take chicks especially roo's.. I have two adult drake Muscovy's I'm trying to place as well as 4 wk old mixed breed chicks. (Buff Orphington mixes, Maran mixes).. trying to find homes from the roo's or suspected roo's before they get any larger.

I'm going to have too many Roos too!

thought you animal overs might like this. This morning when I went out to feed, my horses had icicles hanging from their lower sides and as they walked over to get their food they sounded like wind chimes!!

Back
Top Bottom