INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

@Faraday40Oh my, that's awesome! :gig

This dress is perfect for her:

Hi all, I have a 3 month old bantam hen that we noticed today walking with her feet curled under. One side is worse than the other, but she is basically walking (stumbling) around with her toes curled completely under her feet. None of the others are doing this. She's active and eating well. I have her in a wire crate so the others can't get to her. I'm afraid they'll notice a weakness and start picking at her. Any ideas what could cause this in an otherwise healthy bird? Anything I can do to help her?

My budding young Actress would love for you to come see her in her debut as a Candlestick! All performances are at TC Howe high school (not in Center Grove- we are renting that facility). Presale tickets are only $5 for adults and $3 for kids ($1 more at the door).

Beauty And The Beast The Broadway Musical
April 28-30 at T.C. Howe High School

Presented by a talented local cast of over 100 with full live orchestration. Get your reserved seat tickets at https://thelittleboxoffice.com/centergrovechurch

If you've seen the movie, you'll LOVE the Broadway Musical!
Center Grove Fine Arts Academy, A Ministry of Center Grove Church

Presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI) All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. www.mtishows.com

Hi all, I have a 3 month old bantam hen that we noticed today walking with her feet curled under. One side is worse than the other, but she is basically walking (stumbling) around with her toes curled completely under her feet. None of the others are doing this. She's active and eating well. I have her in a wire crate so the others can't get to her. I'm afraid they'll notice a weakness and start picking at her. Any ideas what could cause this in an otherwise healthy bird? Anything I can do to help her?

Chicken math happened...

(Mottled English Orpingtons)

My son also got a breeding trio of isabel English Orpingtons...

I taped the foot of a chick that was 6 days old. Because it was older, it took about a week to straighten out. Now (3 weeks old) the toes are still normal.

Whew, dodged some bullets at the animal swap/flea market today. Chicks for $1, Khaki ducklings for $3 and Pekin ducklings for $4! Almost came home with all 3!!!! Thank goodness my wife and I agreed that we aren't quite ready to add more.

Back
Top Bottom