INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

After up untill midnight - an hour tlking to a wonderful BYCer I will be meeting in person next weekend, cant wait to meet you, I have not found anything that that is going to keep me up nights if I continue to sell to this person. It's like you said, I cant help what a person does with my eggs after they leave my house with my eggs. :idunno  So I want to thank everyone for all the info and input on the subject, as always you all have been a big help and very nice about everything.  You wouldnt belive the drama some other sites like to start over the simplest of things. So a real big THANK YOU ALL.  :hugs

We BYCers look after each other! :hugs Always glad to help if I can.

Okay, here are a few chick pictures. Momma was giving me a hard time so I had to get what I could.

My little girls (and boy) are 8 months old today, so I got some pictures. :D

Ihi the Golden Campine:

Marama the Egyptian Fayoumi, clearly enjoying the weather:

Rangi the Ancona and her poor, frostbitten wattles:

Roha the Exchequer Leghorn:

Whiri the Light Brown Leghorn:

Huka the Silver Lakenvelder, blending in with the snow:

Mr. Po the Black Cochin bantam:

And good ol' Marge the Silkie, who is actually closer to 9 months old I think:

Morning all. Lost a chicken to a predator yesterday, thinking a cat or maybe a skunk. I'd stepped outside in the afternoon and smelled one. It was a buff brahma Banty hen that would fly over the coup. Whatever it was only defeathered the neck and are that part. Then this morning I had a dead Millie hen in the nest. She was fine yesterday!! Chicken raising is a hard business!! Otherwise all made it thru the weather ok. I did notice tracks in the snow Friday Am after the new small snow. Interesting what's out whe we are not!!

Love all the pics from everyone!!;)

Morning all. Lost a chicken to a predator yesterday, thinking a cat or maybe a skunk. I'd stepped outside in the afternoon and smelled one. It was a buff brahma Banty hen that would fly over the coup. Whatever it was only defeathered the neck and are that part. Then this morning I had a dead Millie hen in the nest. She was fine yesterday!! Chicken raising is a hard business!! Otherwise all made it thru the weather ok. I did notice tracks in the snow Friday Am after the new small snow. Interesting what's out whe we are not!!

Love all the pics from everyone!!
wink.png
Sorry about your chickens
hugs.gif

I think I am going to get peafowl next spring. :) I want a mini farm of strange animals. ;)

Ummm...I think you have pretty much accomplished that;-)
I'm right there with ya excepting the large animals. Right now it is dogs, chickens, snakes, rats and mice. Oh and two cats. Hope to get a couple of goats in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom