Indiana Chicken People (list)

Hi, I am from Huntertown also. Off Gump Road near Bank and hwy 3.
welcome-byc.gif
nice to meet you!
Hi, Unfortunately this thread is inactive.
Please come over and join the active Indiana thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here/19180#post_12585452
Lots of active members from all over the state
big_smile.png

Help! I found a chicken, and don't know how to find the owner. I've got the chicken in my house in a temporary pen. Anyone missing a chicken in the Bloomington area? The chicken had/has some frostbite, and has been eating seeds and corn. I lined the pen with timothy hay... I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying to help the little bugger out!

Help! I found a chicken, and don't know how to find the owner. I've got the chicken in my house in a temporary pen. Anyone missing a chicken in the Bloomington area? The chicken had/has some frostbite, and has been eating seeds and corn. I lined the pen with timothy hay... I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying to help the little bugger out!
I will forward your post to the active thread! Thank you so much!

Just offer water, and if you can access it, grains, meat scrap... I posted on the active Indiana thread.
You can get small bags of chicken feed at most farm stores. If no one claims the bird, We can help you find her a good home.
Or you could keep her if you are able
wink.png
Chickens like greens like romaine lettuce, tomato. Citrus not so much.
Good luck, message if you need help
big_smile.png

I live in Indianapolis and my name on here is ILuvChickenDeb...and im looking to buy a baby female hen chick and don't know where to go...I want to go in person not buy online....do you know of any? I have a rooster now but lost my hen...and need a new one ....she gave me great eggs I miss that now....please let me know thanks deb

I live in Indianapolis and my name on here is ILuvChickenDeb...and im looking to buy a baby female hen chick and don't know where to go...I want to go in person not buy online....do you know of any? I have a rooster now but lost my hen...and need a new one ....she gave me great eggs I miss that now....please let me know thanks deb

Hello, this thread is sadly no longer active. We have a new active thread for members in our state:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here/25740#post_13276728
We have get togethers and help one another find birds we want. Please feel free to jump right in!

Back
Top Bottom