Indiana Chicken People (list)

femalecbrown and SilverLacedLady have been added to the list.

Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

Quote:
Hello Bloomington area neighbor.

Hey there! MetalSmitten! And welcome all!

My DH is a journeyman sheetmetal worker and love all things metal!
smile.png

Nice to meet you!
smile.png
That's awesome about your DH! I'm too small physically to do much sheetmetal work but I'm jealous of those who can, haha. I stick to the little things, mainly jewelry. I'll make you a chicken necklace if your DH will make me a chicken barn decoration LOL

Hey guys, I'm in Kentucky, but I'm popping in here to see if anyone has any baby ducks? I have a listing on www.bestfarmbuys.com for some ducklings for sale, and someone from the South Bend area contacted me about them. She says that she is having a hard time finding ducklings in her area, which I find hard to believe
hmm.png
I know there are people in IN that have some, if anyone can help this lady out, please contact me and I'll get you her email address. She is only wanting 1 I believe, she says she found a baby duck and wants a buddy for it. I don't ship, and I think mine are too young anyway. They aren't day-olds, and aren't big enough to ship otherwise. Thanks.

hennyjenn has been added to the list.

Indiana members et al., if you haven't listed your CITY/TOWN, STATE under your NAME yet, please go to (click) Profile (on the dark-blue line above) and then to the list on the left hand side titled Profile Menu. Going there and choosing the second item on the list, PERSONAL, you can type in the name of the city or town, Indiana where you live.

I am new here, and, as well, a SAHM. First year incubating chickens myself, yay! They are all either barred rock or mutts, but I love them all the same! Also hatching out mallard ducks, pearl guineas, and have a few unknown turkey eggs as well! I can' wait for them to hatch! Located in Pulaski County, Indiana
smile.png

portiaraylee has been added to the list.

emsdial911 has been added to the list.

Back
Top Bottom